Comments: I got this string for free and strung it at 60 lbs and was so excited for the first 5 hours. I thought that I had finally found my string. It was biting the ball well and showed no sign of wear hitting consistent every time. Then, as I continued to use the string I felt a slight pain in my shoulder that I had never had before. I have been playing quite frequently and just figured it was due to playing so much. After I iced my shoulder that night and played the next day, during that next 2 hours I felt a horrible pain in my elbow. I had never had any pain in my arm at all from tennis before this string. Luckily my second racquet was still strung with the Dunlop Black Widow that I had before, and then used that without too much pain.
From: J., 8/12

Comments: I have played a total of three sets with this string over the course of two nights hitting for about an hour and a half each time. I currently have a full bed strung on a ntour two 95 at 51 lbs. The string as expected of a polyester has not noticeably moved around at all. My ratings on a scale of 1-10 on the attributes of these strings are as follows. Control: 8/10 I could consistently place the ball on moderate to moderately high paced balls. - Power: 7/10 I took some good cuts at the ball with a little bit of spin and it would stay in. This leads me to believe the player would need to generate some of the power. - Comfort: 8/10 I really have no discomfort when hitting with these strings. The only little discomfort occur on backhand slices - Durability: ?/10 Since I have only hit with this for 3 hours, I am not sure. However, the strings show no sign of notching and feel like how they were when I first strung them. I expect these will last me for awhile. I'm thinking my final verdict will be at 8+/10 - Serves: 8/10 Bring some of your own power as in you can take some good whacks. I found my slice serves worked really well. Kick serves got moderate kick but nothing crazy; however, kick serves are my weakest serves. Double faulted 2-3 times per set with these strings. - Volleys: 8/10 Feels soft and crisp when I hit them. No complaints. - Spin: 7.5/10 Nothing overly crazy here like the RPM blast or black widow, but enough to get the job done. If can get a my topspin lob to dip right inside the baseline that's good enough spin for me.
From: Ben, Georgia, USA. 05/11

Comments: This is a fantastic string! I've been using it in my Wilson N Tour over the last 4 years and see no reason to switch. It has great endurance and the strings move very little when strung at 60lbs. The price is almost too good to be true for a poly. I prefer the 17g.
From: Mark, Saskatoon, SK, Canada. 4/10

Comments: Wilson Enduro Pro 17g is very nice. I hybrid string with Wilson sensation in the mains and the Enduro in the crosses. It is very durable, has great feal, controll, spin, and power. A perfect combination. I suggest you give this a try, you will be better off stringing at 59lbs.
From: Tennisfundamentals, Middletown, CT USA 02/10

Comments: Very control oriented with great control. The touch isn't great for me. I hybrid this with Wilson kgut 16 in my Babolat pure storm limited.
From: Jason, Grand Forks Fargo, ND, USA, 10/09

Comments: Previous using ashaway hybrid and cause me an tennis elbow.Using this enduro pro 17 Gauge do have great advantages, backhand shots are more powerful and yet the vibration to elbow are so forgiving.Strung at 53 lbs(K61-95) can do top spin shot even in the net.....wonderful,thank you-wilson.
From: Calvin Lai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia 09/09

Comments: I really like this string! I have tried some different kinds and all were average but when I put this in all my shots had more spin and I could hit the ball a lot harder. GOOD JOB, WILSON!!!!
From: savros, spain. 3/09

Comments: I am not going to compare these strings to others, though I tried many. Enough to say that I love these strings(17g). I get lots of spin ( especially on the slice backhand), lots of power and still great control. Tension holds well, far better than Wilson multis (except maybe K Gut). Try it. My gear: Pro Staff 6.0.
From: Szilard, Chicago, IL, USA. 8/08

Comments: Like someone else here said, there are far superior polyester strings out there today. This one loses tension very fast and feels very stiff and with little give. I'd recommend Kirschbaum Pro Line II or RAB Monoflex instead.
From: Anton V, NYC. 3/08

Comments: These strings are great. I've been using them for a year and a half. I like the 16g, 17g and 18g. I prefer the 17 gauge because I can create lots of spin but also flatten out my shots when I need to. With the 16, I felt that I didn't get enough spin and the 18 a lack of power, but a lot of spin. This is a very soft poly-string. Durability is good, and tension drop is minimal on the 2nd or 3rd day. The second week I would says it drop 3-4 lbs. The third week about 5+ lbs. Price is great for the playability and durability. I play about 4-5 times per week. I use the Wilson K Factor KSurge (Leaded 11.5oz.) strung @ 58, semi- western grip.
From: Oliver, Virginia Beach, Va. 2/08

Comments: This string lasts forever. It is also very forgiving. I love it. Finally, I have found the perfect string for me.
From: Antonio, Texas, USA. 1/08

Comments: This is a good string that creates a lot of power. I would recommend it to anyone.
From: Greg, Richmond, VA, USA. 11/07

Comments: Most strings break due to main strings moving back and forth over the cross strings. The Enduro Pro maintains its tension and does not move at all, thus making this string very durable. It's amazing. I hit a lot of topspin and after 2 months, the strings still do not move. The strings still look like a new string job. I strung this string on my Wilson 6.3 hyper hammer and found no other string like it except the Prince Tour which is similar except it costs more.
From: Victor, Payson, AZ, USA. 10/06

Comments: I really dislike this string. I had it strung on my racket at 60 lbs. Two days later (no playing) it felt like 30 lbs. In my opinion there are no positives, because if there were, they would last 2 days at the most. I recommend a better poly such as Signum Pro Poly-Plasma, Topspin Poly Polar, or Luxilon TiMO.
From: Austin, United States 07/06

Comments: This string is amazing. I am in the top ten of mid-Atlantic and I use all Enduro Pro. It�s also really good with nxt max in the crosses but I recommend straight up Enduro Pro. Best string ever.
From: Stephen, Fairfax, VA, USA 04/06

Wilson Reels
Silver Polyester Tennis String
Silver Tennis String

Kirschbaum Competition 17L 660 Reel (1.20)