Comments: I like this string. It lasts at least twice as long as Luxilon. I broke Luxilon in 6 days and this Enduro Pro has lasted 2 weeks and still hasn't shown any signs of breaking. Also, I like this string because it doesn't fray like gut or NXT.
From: Taylor, 8/13

Comments: I love this string!I tried Luxilon ALU Power Rough but it was just way too powerful for me. Enduro Pro has the same feel and response, but it has less power than ALU Power Rough. I thought it would be a garbage, cheap jive string when I saw it strung on my racquet, but after the first hitting session those thoughts were dismissed completely!
From: Dan, NorCal, CA 07/09

Comments: I was the anonymous that wrote in 1/09 reporting back - I used my 18x20 pattern racket in a high school game and I just realized why I was hitting so many frame shots - the strings do not really grip the ball that well, but the durability is as good as ever. I recommend not using this string by itself but as a hybrid.

Comments: Very very durable. It just lasts and lasts, and I'm a hard hitter. But other than that, nothing very special. Its so stiff, and it really feels so uncomfortable on your arm. I would play with it for 2 hours and I could feel this strange discomfort that i never had before. I switched to softer string and the discomfort was gone, same racquet. It has good control and spin is good, but has no feel, is really stiff, and can really hurt your arm. But like I said, it lasts and lasts.
From: 5.0 all court player, Bethesda, MD. 1/09

Comments: I used this for a while but it hurt my arm a bit. Is durable as long as you avoid the top of the racket (something I need to work on) and is very powerful at low stringing tensions. However, the spin is terrible. This may be because of my racket's 18x20 tension, but my other racket was the same. Good price, but if you want a good control string, look elsewhere.

Comments: If you are looking for durability, this is your string. I have been using Enduro Pro for several years now and the strings last for a long long time. You get a decent feel on the ball, not great but good. Generally, you will give up feel for durability - so that happens.
From: Jay, Scottsdale, AZ, USA. 12/08

Comments: Great string. You want to think of something bad about this string, but overall it's very nice and more comfortable and lively than other poly such as Luxilon and Topspin. Actually it reminds me of Topspin Cyber Flash except with a little more power. Well done, Wilson.
From: Andrew, Eustis, Florida, USA. 4/08

Comments: Good string, does not feel like Luxilon at all. It's a great string to blend with K Gut. but K Gut is little to pricey.
From: Ben, Chino, CA, USA. 3/08

Comments: Great string! All the quality features of the Big Banger ALU string with a lot more juice! Plus it is 1/3 the price!
From: Jq, Bakersfield, CA, USA, 02/07

Comments: This string is amazing. I am in the top ten of mid-Atlantic and I use all Enduro Pro. It�s also really good with nxt max in the crosses but I recommend straight up Enduro Pro. Best string ever.
From: Stephen, Fairfax, VA, USA 04/06

Comments: OK, I strung 2 rackets at 60 with this string and Luxilon alu power, no difference. I�m a top junior in fl. this string is for real. Its a cheaper version of luxi alu. I love this string
From: Jay, boca raton, fl, usa 07/05