Ektelon O3 White 170 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Just demoed. 3/2014 nice solid racquet. no vibration whatsoever. feels a little heavy, swings light. I have fast swing and it accommodates perfectly. I have a bad shoulder. a little sore today, but i think it will be better than my 160 lite. shots are low and less mistakes. racquet reacts quickly to upswing and pinch to corners solidly with little effort
From: Ray, Castro Valley, CA, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: was a B now a C
String type and tension: Demo

Comments: as I've been learning to play racquetball,  I've tried many racquets but this one is the one that I use every time i play and it just feels amazing. It's a great racquet. Excellent control and power.
From: Jorge E., Miami, FL, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: student
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: This is a nice racquet to play with it improve my game by alot the only problem with it is the frame break to fast . other than that is a nice racquet
From: Erduin, West Palm Beach, FL, USA, 11/13
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: factory

Comments: Great racquet for accurate kill shots and has plenty of power.  I already bought 3.  Handle is great, but it is hard to replace the grip.
From: Frank, USA, 09/13
Skill-level: B+

Comments: Racquet provided good power to every shot I used, but I prefer a little more flex in the frame. This racquet was too stiff for me and would cause wrist issues over prolonged use. If you're into stiff racquets, this one's a good one to try.
From: Steve, Newport News, VA, USA, 09/13
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Racquet was great untill it bent. I dont abuse my racquets and this was a first for me. I was playing and after a swing I felt that it wasn't balanced. It bent around the 3 - 4 oclock area so thee racquet is now useless. Waiting now on Ektelon to see what they do.
From: Robert, Joplin, MO, USA, 08/11

Comments: String configuration on this racquet defiantly adds to the power of the shot. I feel the touch part of my game suffers a little with this racquet, and prefer my 03 Red for my all around game.
From: Dan, Orem, UT, USA, 08/11
Skill-level: Advanced

Comments: I started playing with it after a tournament and what a difference. I'm getting more kill shots in and don't have to hit the ball as hard. I'm very impressed with this racquet and will buy another one for my wife. The handle was exactly what I needed. It's more of an egg shaped handle which helps with my grip. The round grips had a tendency to spin in my hand. This racquet does not.
From: Sean, Monument, CO, USA, 07/11