Ektelon O3 RG 165 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: This racquet hits very well. Lots of power. Good control. Has a major design flaw. Lack of good grommets on side holes supplying sweet spot will allow the strings to drive into the frame of the racquet and break the frame at this point. It also results in a broken string at this point. I have seen 2 racquets from Ektelon break in the exact same spot in only 2-3 month span. If you are looking for a durable, well designed frame that will keep you on the court, look elsewhere and consider looking for grommets at all string/frame interfaces.
From: Rob, Hampton, VA, USA, 01/15
Skill-level: B+
String type and tension: 34 lbs Head MegaBlast

Comments: I have had 3 of these racquets in the last 4 years.  I play 3 days a week, 2-3hrs every time.  This is by far my favorite racquet in the last 30 years of playing.  I could spend more money, but I wouldn't find a better racquet.  Very Happy with my Ektelon O3 RG.
From: Mark, Kokomo, IN, USA, 04/14
Skill-level: Senior

Comments: I love this racquet. I don't plan on changing it for a long time. Since I've been playing with it my game has improved a lot. If your looking for a light racquet that also delivers power this is the one for you.
From: Davie, Bethlehem, PA, USA, 02/12