Comments: Bought one of these. Absolutely loved it right up until it broke. Only played with it two days and the frame broke. Sending it back for warranty repair/replace but I'm a bit concerned now after reading some reviews about similar issues.
From: JPP, 03/11
Skill Level: Intermediate

Comments: Bought this as a backup for an EXO-3 Copper that was being repaired or replaced.  I am not a wall banger, nor a body builder but this racquet broke the third time I played with it and I have no idea why. Before it broke I was pretty happy with it; good feel and power. Starting to wonder if Ektelon's frame design is a weak point. Both racquets cracked at the 4 o'clock position.
From: Peter, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA, 10/10
Skill-level:C
String type and tension: mid-grade string, mid-grade tension

Comments: Out of the box, lame racquet...string it up with some Ektelon Premier Power, we've got a WINNER. Sweet control, loads of power, no plugs best IMO.

From: Sebastian, CR, 09/10
Skill-level:B
String type and tension: Ektelon Premier Power @ 28lbs

Comments: I love this racquet, i've been playing with it for about a year. great power, great control. i actually removed the weights for my playing style. unfortunately, after breaking this racquet for the second time. and after waiting about two months to get the first one replaced. i have converted to an E-Force racquet. i miss my RG, but i need something that can take wall contact. the guys i play with are very good at putting the ball along the side walls. Conclusion: this is a great racquet just not as durable as some of the others out there.
From: Richard Kruger
City, State, Country: College Place, WA
String type and tension: factory

Comments: I've been playing with the 03 RG like for a week and i am very satisfied. It is a very good racquet. Before i played with the 03 Black and actually i like a lot more this one the 03 RG because i do better killer shots, pinch's, everything i really recommend this racquet.
From: Daniel
San Jose, Costa Rica 10/8
Skill-level:intermediate

Comments: I have been playing since 1980, I have been through at least 21 racquets, I play 10 games a week and my last racquets were the O3 Black, O3 Red, and the Head Extreme 180. This Ektelon RG is very different. With the plugs it is excellent and it is powerful with short swings to back wall corners, at the floor, against a fast serve, and it has super powerful serve power. Very accurate pinch shots and low kills, I am surprisingly satisfied!
From: Tom Ballesteros
Tucson, AZ 01/07

Comments: Awesome racquet ! Nice feel and hit hard as well. No vibration at all compared to the O3 White ( probably due to the string bed- pattern). The sweet spot is huge, and it has excellent control. The power rating is a lot less than the O3 White ( 2850 compared to 3400), but I didn't find a lot of difference between the two. I'd recommend the O3 RG.
From: D