Comments: Bought this racquet back in April, right before a tournament. Love the power and control. Hate the frame design. Cracked the frame playing 2-4 times per week, without hitting walls. I hope that RbW takes care of me. I sent it back today and now I have to play with my old Blue Ektelon until they send me a new one. Thinking about upgrading to a the ESP Classic.
From: Leigh, Smithfield, UT, USA, 09/13
Skill-level: B+

Comments:  As a former paddleball player this racquet hits well.
From: Willie, Old Bridge, NJ, USA, 05/13
Skill-level: a player

Comments: This racquet was a great upgrade to some of the older style racquets that I was using. Great power and control, but after about 4 months, I upgraded to e-force heat seeker line racquets. Love Ektelon, but the racquet hitting power is unmatched. The red fireballs are still the best!
From: Wes, Ft. Myers, FL, USA, 12/12