Lobster Elite Grand Five LE Ball Machine (No Remote) Customer feedback

Comments: I recently (8 months ago) purchased the Lobster Grand 5 LE. The first machine, I had to return within 30 days due to huge quality issues. They sent a replacement. Since then, I have been having one issue or the other. Most of them related to battery, charger and the ball getting stuck, wiring getting lose etc. I am on my 3rd battery, 2nd remote system already. Almost weekly, I've had to open the machine and tighten multiple screws so the ball wheels remain tight. The machine has several design flaws both structural and electrical. Such poor quality product should never have Made in USA advertised all over. Disappointed, very disappointed with the machine quality.
From: Vik, 4/16

Comments: Bought this machine a couple of years ago and it is great. I was a serious college player that just got back into playing serious tennis again at 47 years old in sectional and national tournaments. I also play against the "kids" in Open tournaments. This machine is fantastic. I recommend getting a remote as well. It is portable and does just about everything you want it to do. Nothing beats it for practicing and grooving your strokes. It is also great exercise.
From: Scott, 4/15