Comments: How is it possible they are B level players? The two reviews played racquetball for 6 months and 8 months is this a typo, or are they being lied to by their friends?
From: Anon, 03/14

Comments: I just demo'd this racquet. I am a solid B player whose been playing about 6 months now. My normal racquet is an E Force Nxt Gen 160. The Invasion 170 increased my max power by at least 10mph, while allowing me to concentrate on mechanics, not swing speed. It took me a day to get used to the racquet because it felt like it was rewarding me every time I focused on good mechanics over swing speed. It provides a powerful swing while maintaining E-force-racquet accuracy. It only took me one day (2 hours) to get used to. The racquet is significantly louder than any racquet I have played with, which adds confidence and aides the mental game. Overall this racquet increased my love of the game. Highly suggested.
From: Andrew, Norman, OK, USA, 08/13
Skill-level: B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: I have been playing racquetball for more than 40 years.  During these many years playing rball, it had become my belief that it is not the racquet, but the player.  Guess I thought the racquet, other than picking a proper weight and strings was not that important; I was wrong!!  My wife demoed an Invasion 170 and started ripping the ball; hitting the ball as good as I had ever seen her play, not kidding. So naturally I had to hit with it and WOW, with the stock strings I was putting at least 5 mph extra on the ball, and talk about rollouts. These EForce rackets are rollout machines!!!! I cannot wait to get some fresh strings!!! If you were like me thinking there is no racquet out there that can improve your game?? Demo these Invasions, you will be glad you did!!!
From: Mark, Ocala, FL, USA, 05/13
Skill-level:A
String type and tension: Stock

Comments: Positives:I recently purchased the E-Force Invasion 170 and I am very impressed. I have been playing for 8 months, and, before my recent purchase, I was playing with an E-Force Bedlam Stun 150g that had oxygen 17 strings and a tack grip. I have a fast swing and can generate a lot of power on my own, but it seemed like the Stun took a lot of energy to generate power from 35-36 feet deep. This simply isn't so with the Invasion. In fact, I gotta hit the pass shot lower on the front wall (lower than 18 inches) because if I don't it will rebound off the back wall. I suppose the other option is not to hit it as hard. In addition to the power, I had no problems putting the shot where I wanted it. I suppose this means it has good control from the backcourt?   The Invasion also seems to perform well in the service box. With my Stun, I had to swing for the fences to get some zing on the ball. With the Invasion, I can hit a drive serve or low Z with the same amount of power using less effort, which makes my swing more controlled resulting in better lines. The Invasion also works well with respect to lob serves and moderately powered Z serves.I am not really a touch player (still working on it) so I don't know how well it performs in the front court. Minor issue- The power boosters are a little noisy, but, from what I can tell, do not decrease function or performance. Conclusion- At first, I was a little worried about buying the Invasion because some players/reviewers believe the Heatseeker 2.0 is the most powerful and best product E-Force has to offer. I am not sure if this is true, since I am relatively new player, and I have never played with the Heatseeker 2.0. Nonetheless, I am very satisfied with this racquet and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an upgrade that produces power.
From: Miles, Fargo, ND, USA, 04/13.
Skill-level:B