Donnay X-Syncore 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: It is a good string for me. I used this one in mix with polyester. It gives soft feeling, good control, spin and power. Durability is so-so. Today, I don't use it because of strong black painting on the balls for a long time. If Donnay will decide this problem, it will be my favorite one!
From: Vasyl, 2/14

Comments: I didn't like this string. It was extra stiff, had less feel, and poor playability. It took longer to get used to playing with this string every time I tried playing with it. They broke after 9 sets (2 1/2 weeks). Strings usually last about 2 months for me. My tennis elbow pain slightly returned after playing with these strings. Enduring ongoing Tennis Elbow about a year ago began my quest to find a new string. I was looking for comfort, playability, good feel, durability, and affordability. I feel a review like this would have been very helpful to me, so I decided to post my findings so perhaps I could help others find their string. I string my own racquets at 59 lbs. All the strings I evaluated were 17 gauge. I play 4-6 hours per week at a 4.5 level. Due to price and durability, my overall #1 choice is Wilson Sensation.
From: Darryl, 2/14