Comments: I have been using this for past two weeks and have noticed that the strings move a lot especially with topspin and it is not nearly as comfortable as the product chart suggests and much less comfortable than Dunlop Comfort Syn. 16 that I used previously. My elbow pain that had significantly reduced with Comfort Syn. strings has resurfaced again with Explosive syn. Definitely more powerful though. I would not recommend if you are looking for a comfortable feel.
From: Manas. 6/11

Comments: I bought a used Dunlop Aerogel 4D 500 tour and was strung with this string. I can't say I like them too much. It is crisp and one can hit lots of topspins, but that is not enough. They do move a lot. Also, I just don't like the "feel" of them. Tecnifibre X-One Biphase, and Wilson's NXT although more expensive, are much better strings! They just feel a lot better.
From: Wil, Dallas, TS, USA, 01/11

Comments: After using it for 3 weeks, I must say that this string is not that good. First week was great, then it started moving too much and it had no feel. I had to cut it and now I'm using Enduro Pro 17 (Much better)
From: Ram, Penang, Malaysia 11/09

Comments: Have this strung on my Dunlop Aerogel 4D 300. Great string, very arm friendly and able to create a lot of spin. Not sure yet on how durable it is as I have been using it only for a week.
From: Ram, Penang, Malaysia. 10/09

Dunlop Polyester - Control, Durability & Spin
Multicore with Wraps
Dunlop Explosive Synthetic Gut 16g - Volume discounts!
Multifilament Synthetic String