Comments:Why is the weight and SW higher than the x-black 94 stated on Donnay's website, do you guys have a x-black 94 weighted at 11.8 oz?
(Anon, the specs we use are gathered from the strung measurements we find here at TW; for that set of racquets we found the average static weight of 12.1 oz's and swingweight to be 331.--TW Staff)

Comments: It is been a month of daily tennis on a 3 hour training course, the looks of the racquet are great, the black painting looks like a pistol. The aerodynamics are extraordinary, the racquet cuts like burning metal through butter, it also makes a nice SWING sound. This is a racquet specially for players that have nice mechanical movements and no injuries; also the vibrations are strong, YOU NEED to been able to make a hard grip with your hand. This is a hard-hitting stick, the amount of power that you can transfer from your body plus the great aerodynamics shoots a cannonball that is very difficult to hit by any opponent. If you are a powerful topspin or flat hitter this racquet can do the job. My serve has become a BOMB, my forehand and backhand are killers, I enjoy the racquet so much that I just bought my second one. Being a heavy stick, it is very important to maintain nice biomechanical movements, if you are a player with elbow, shoulder or wrist problems AVOID this stick. I suggest a very nice dampener; the Babolats have been working much better than the one that comes with the racquet. My goal is to be among the top 50 players in my country in the 40 to 45 years open category, and play some international tours, with this racquet I am going after my dream.
From: David, Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico, 02/11
String type and tension: Prince 50lbs
NTRP Rating: 5 to 5.5 and climbing

Comments: Are these made in the US?
From: Jeff, Seattle, WA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Power Rough(56)/Gut(58)
(Jeff, no, these racquets are manufactured in China.--TW Staff)

Comments: Wow! A friend let me try this stick and it simply blew me away. Solid feel, excellent control with an almost wood frame feel & flexibility. The sweet spot felt huge and yet I was able take full swings without worry of the ball sailing. I don't know how effective the weighting strips are (seem a little gimmicky) but I have to give two enthusiastic thumbs up for this racquet. I normally play with the You-Tek radical MP and although I still enjoy this frame this Donnay gives me something to consider.
From: Frank, Mill Valley, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon
Head size: 94

Comments: I demoed this racquet for a week, along with the X94 - Dark Red. This is definitely a hefty stick. Very comfortable frame and I had all the slides in and whatever buttcap weight TW's demos come with. I felt the control to be great, however it took a little getting used to on the serve. I'm not quite sure why as my usual stick is the Rebel 95. Overall a good frame and the PJ is amazing. If you can afford it, I would definitely try it.
From: Chris, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Lux mains/NXT Crosses

Comments: Nice Playing stick. I hit it for about a week to try. Very nice control and feel. A very unique feel to me and too a bit of adjusting. Once I was dialed in this frame proves to be a lethal tool to your opponents.
From: Brian, Denver, CO, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Solinco Barb Wire @ 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: Very good stick! Excellent balance for power, control and spin. I used the Donnay string full job at 46 pounds and it feels good... The great new is the auto customizing accessories, which really helps a lot to find the best configuration. The sweet spot is a little down, but could be easily fixed in the court in real time!
From: Luiz, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 11/10
String type and tension: Donnay 46 full job

Comments: Will there be a review?
From: Nick, Lansing, MI, USA, 11/10
(Nick, at this time the Red 94 and 99 are the only new Donnay's scheduled to be reviewed--TW Staff)

Comfort