Diadora Speed Pro Me White/Black/Pink Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Just received these, will have to send back for next larger size. Usually, I wear an 8 in Nike, adidas, and Asics, but in these, they are just a tad too short (toe touches end) and the toe box was cramped overall. Tried with a mid-weight sock. Bigger problem for some: the top is a one-piece construction. I don't mean they tacked down the tongue, I mean it's all one piece, the tongue is integrated into the design. Like a slip on with laces if you can imagine such a thing. It you have a high instep it makes it very difficult to get into. I practically had to use a shoe horn to get into it, yet I still like it enough to try the next size up. Glove-like fit, seemed lightweight and like it might be breathable.
From: Karen, 9/14

From: Karen, 9/14

Comments: I tried these shoes in my regular size but they were slightly short and very narrow in the toe box. I then tried a size bigger than I normally wear but they were still too narrow in the toe box and had to be returned. If they had been wider I'm sure I would have kept them. They had a lot of cushioning in the forefoot and felt very light, which is a combination that's hard to find. I'm trying the men's version hoping it won't be too wide for me.
From: Patty, 6/14