Dunlop Viper Dry Overgrip White 30-Pack Customer feedback

Comments: Best over grip I have ever used. But it needs to get "warmed up" to start being really active. I play in extra humid conditions and it lasts about 8 hours which is a lot.
From: Roz, 9/13

Comments: I'm impressed with these grips. The quality and feel of these were top of the line. It's probably the driest grip in the market. One thing that can be improved on though is the durability. I get 6-8 hours on them before it becomes unplayable. However, these were in hot and humid conditions. Definitely recommended.
From: Sean, 3/13

Comments: There is good and bad with these grips. I love the feel, as they are the nicest feeling grip I have ever used. And they definitely last. Now the negative -- they slip every time within a short period. The grip moves a little so that there are gaps in the grip surface on the handle. This is so annoying that I will look for a different grip to use. Too bad, because the grips are nice.

Comments: This is by far the best overgrip that I have used. I will be ordering more of these as I am very pleased with its performance as well as mine. The tennis pro at the club tipped me off on this stuff. I used it on my Head Prestige Mid and my Pro Staff 85 and I am thrilled at the way this grip performs, hot or cold.
From: Adrian, 10/12

Comments: All I can say is wow! This is the most durable, best feeling grip I have ever used, and that is saying something. Grip stays tacky and whats more amazing to me is after hours of play it still looks and feels new. I highly recommend!

Dunlop Viper Dry Overgrip White 30-Pack - Where to go from here