Dunlop Viper Dry Overgrip Customer feedback

Comments: Like a few others have mentioned -- the first time out with this grip and it is not even staying in place. I have used 100s of over grips and this is a first for me. They feel great, look alright, but if you can't get one play out of them, then really not worth money or time? Too bad really. They felt as good as the Wilson Pro.
From: Jerod, 6/14

Comments: As the great Darth Vader would say: Most Impressive. I play in South Florida and these are the best combo of absorbency, staying dry, and offering just the right tack and feel. No downside for me. Buy some!
From: BDP, 8/13

Comments: I'm impressed with these grips. The quality and feel of these were top of the line. It's probably the driest grip in the market. One thing that can be improved on though is the durability. I get 6-8 hours on them before it becomes unplayable. However, these were in hot and humid conditions. Definitely recommended.
From: Sean, 3/13

Comments: Fantastic grips. The feel is exceptional, as they feel similar to a smooth Wilson polyurethane replacement grip. The best aspect, however, is the durability. I've played for 12+ hours with one and it's showing minimal signs of wear. I'm very impressed with the lasting feel of these grips. Plus, the black looks cool on my Dunlop F 3.0 Tour.

Comments: There is good and bad with these grips. I love the feel, as they are the nicest feeling grip I have ever used. And they definitely last. Now the negative -- they slip every time within a short period. The grip moves a little so that there are gaps in the grip surface on the handle. This is so annoying that I will look for a different grip to use. Too bad, because the grips are nice.

Comments: I never expected to find an overgrip with more quality than Volkl's offerings. This stuff is serious business, and it puts many other similar products to shame. It's dry, does not feel cheap, performs well even under cold weather, and also has a very balanced cushiony feel (not too thick or foamy). By the way, it constitutes probably the next benchmark for durability. Even the adhesive tape that comes with it (if you don't mind the logo) is better quality than any other I 've come across. Simply a great product, and I no doubt will be buying more. Way to go Dunlop!
From: Byron, 12/12

Comments: This is by far the best overgrip that I have used. I will be ordering more of these as I am very pleased with its performance as well as mine. The tennis pro at the club tipped me off on this stuff. I used it on my Head Prestige Mid and my Pro Staff 85 and I am thrilled at the way this grip performs, hot or cold.
From: Adrian, 10/12

Comments: I live in a mid-Atlantic state, where humidity is always very high. Most of the time in the summer you are dripping sweat before you begin to play. Finding an over grip that helps absorb and keep your grip from slipping has been a constant quest. THIS OVER GRIP IS GREAT! My only regret is only ordering the 3 pack. First time I used this over wrap was on vacation at Myrtle Beach, 8:00 am (86 degrees already) after it rained during the night. As you can imagine, very humid and hot. I put this over wrap on and we ended at 10:30 (92 degrees by then) and my hand and grip were both dry. In fact, after we were done playing, and my shirt and shorts were completely drenched like I just got out of a pool. I told my wife to feel my hand, not only was it dry, it felt tacky. GREAT OVER GRIP!

Comments: I bought 36 of these grips, and all I can say is that I think they are never going to run down. They last a long time and stay tacky all time. This is the best grip.
From: Joseph, 4/12

Comments: All I can say is wow! This is the most durable, best feeling grip I have ever used, and that is saying something. Grip stays tacky and whats more amazing to me is after hours of play it still looks and feels new. I highly recommend!

Dunlop Viper Dry Overgrip - Where to go from here