Diadora Speed Star K V Black/Grey/White Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: It has been rainy and cold lately but I finally got a chance to try out these Diadoras I purchased recently. I like them a lot. They were very comfortable, provided good support and traction. Would/will buy them again, just wish they came in more colors.
From: Sandy, 12/14

Comments: Great fit and feel. Very poor durability at the tip of toe if you are a toe dragger.

Comments: I purchased these on 4/21/14. I'm a male 4.0 player and I play 4 to 5 times a week on Har Tru courts in Florida and I thought I would try these shoes. On 5/28/14 the lace on the 4th eyelet on one of the shoes ripped open making the shoes to loose to use. I have never had this problem in over 25 years of playing tennis purchasing many types of shoes. If you look at the the shoe eyelets there to thin at the stress points. I do not recommend these shoes until the company address this design flaw. I will be sending the shoes back to Tennis Warehouse.

Comments: I like these shoes. Low profile, good support. The only thing that disturbs me is the way the shoe laces are at the top. I find it somewhat difficult to pull the laces tight from the bottom up with the way the eyelets are designed.

Comments: Great court shoes! I am an all-court player who relies on my speed and movement to compete with harder hitting players. I have always been picky about my shoes. These new Diadoras fit well on my feet and offer a great mix of traction, durablity, and comfort on court. They have a similar feel to an addidas Barricade, but lighter and less clunky. I have struggled to find a shoe I like as much as the Babolat Propulse 2s that I used to wear but have finally found happiness in these Diadoras. There was a slight break-in period for the stiff upper to stop digging into my ankle. But a few times on court and they were perfect. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a speedy feel in a sleek and durable frame.

Comments: My son was having ankle pain after tennis. It was becoming a real concern. He would limp around the house after practice. We didn't immediately blame his new Nikes because they looked like sturdy shoes and they weren't cheap. But the pain kept getting worse. We tried a pair of these Speed Stars (in the smallest size available) as a last resort before taking him to a sports podiatrist. The pain disappeared immediately. We're only two weeks in but build quality, comfort and support are top notch. I can't think of any reason why we would buy anything but Diadora tennis shoes going forward. Thank you Tennis Warehouse for bringing back this exceptional line of products.
From: JS, 3/14

Comments: Out of the box, I wear a size 8. The width is described as medium and is just wide enough to be comfortable. Length is fine. Heel is cradled comfortably. My foot measures 29 cm by 10 cm. I returned two other brands of the same size that were not wide enough.

Diadora Speed Star K V Black/Grey/White Men's Shoe - Where to go from here