Diadora Speed Pro Me White/Red/Black Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Very comfy from the first wear with no break-in. Slightly wider forefoot and toe box. Very lightweight shoe. Even lighter than Zoom Vapor Tour and more durable (especially the toes). Doesn't have Barricade-like durability, but very nice speed shoe for match days. Great offering from Diadora.
From: L.J., 11/14

Comments: Fairly comfortable at first, but quickly lost most of their cushioning. The outsoles wore out very, very quickly. I play 5-6 days a week competitive level and I could definitely see the soles wearing down every day. These were a waste of money.
From: AM, 11/14

Comments: Great shoe for a wider foot who can't wear Nike, adidas, Asics (since they're apparently only made to fit ballerina feet). Surprisingly stable for a light weight speed shoe. Great glove-like fit with the slip-on soccer boot syle.
From: Bond, 10/14

Comments: I loved the Diadora Rebound Ace circa 2000, so was excited to see these. They haven't disappointed so far. Compared to the old Diadoras, these are lighter, more breathable and lower to the ground. Thankfully, they managed to make those improvements while keeping the shoe fitting like butter. Simply put, they are the most comfortable pair of tennis shoes I've ever owned. As someone who gets blisters on the heel in new shoes often, the smooth texture and minimal seams internally are much appreciated. If I had one complaint, the slightly softer sides do make my foot slide a little more than I'm used to when I make a quick stop. That may improve as they break in more, we'll see. If you liked Diadora in the past, I would absolutely recommend these. I didn't see a need to order any different than my usual size.
From: Drew, 10/14

Comments: I bought these shoes and they are super comfortable. Would recommend buying a half size larger than you may normally wear. Only played a few hours on them but so far so good with no wear yet.

Comments: I kept waiting and waiting for someone to post a review before I bought these shoes. Having no luck with that, I took a chance and bought them. I've played with Asics Gel Resolutions forever. These shoes are just as comfortable if not more comfortable (and for you Gel Resolution fans, you know that's a lot). I wore them shopping yesterday and was commenting on how incredibly comfortable they are. They are definitely bigger around the foot (not snug like other shoes). The "no tongue" style gets some getting used to (looks wise only) but man, they are amazing shoes. They are light weight with great support. I've played some 15 hours on them with no sign of wear whatsoever.
From: Thom, 5/14