Dunlop Silk 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: This string has worked fine for my game which is primarily focused on hitting groundstrokes. Both the Silk 16 and 17 strings have given me a better feel when I hit my groundstrokes so I intend to use this string for several years. I believe these Dunlop silk strings are "sleepers" because not many of us know how good they are.
From: Marc, 9/14

Comments: Very happy with this string. Plays identical to Donnay Micron 17. Very soft -- strung best in a tight string pattern 95 square inch head racquets or smaller. Great feel and touch. Softer than NXT, Sensation, X-One, and a touch softer than NRG2.

Comments: I am quite disappointed with this string. It plays stiff and moves a lot. Everything about it is just mediocre; spin is so so, the power to my surprise was also rather low. On the bright side it seems durable - I have not seen a sign of fraying after 3 hours of heavy blasting. I compared it full bed at 58lb with Technifibre NRG2 17 in two of my Volkl Powerbridge 10 Mid and Technifibre outperforms it in every aspect. I have another set left, so will try it in a hybrid, but for the money there are many better premium multis out there.
From: Marek, 6/12

Comments: Three words for this string: oh…my…goodness. It is such an amazing string when strung on a full bed. It has got it all- power, control, tension maintenance, spin, feel, and comfort. It lasted me 3 hours on my Donnay X-Orange strung at 58 lbs.

Comments: Strung at 59 lbs, and strings moved around a lot. Decent power and some spin, soft but not mushy, 2.5 hours in and no fraying yet.
From: Anon, So Cal, USA. 4/11