Dunlop Silk 16 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: When I first used this on a few Dunlop demos, I thought it was extremely harsh. I think that the Dunlop demos were just strung at too high of a tension. I have these in my Prince EXO3 Tour (16x18) at 61 lbs and they feel very soft with just a bit of crispness that I love. I've used almost every multi out there and this is one of the best. The closest one that comes to mind is Wilson NXT.

Comments: These are great strings to balance out my racquet. I used a Dunlop Aerogel 4D 500 Tour and it's pretty stiff so the comfort offered by this string is definitely welcomed. The power and lively feel are just a added bonus.
From: Kenny, 4/12

Comments: I agree, this string is terrible. There is no power, no comfort, no pop, and no feeling. I strung it at 52 lbs on my Head Youtek Radical Pro and it feels like a dead string.
From: J, 12/11

Comments: I found this to be a terrible, brittle string. Bought a Biomimetic 500 racquet and had it string with Dunlop Silk as this seems like the default string for Biomimetic racquets (it's even listed on the specs on the racquet head). I was really disappointed, the string crossings quickly carve notches into each other and my strings broke after a month of light use (not my main racquet). I didn't like the feel of the strings either, they shift around a lot. I have now restring the racquet with Black Widow 17 which is a far superior string (though its a poly).
From: R, 10/11

Comments: This string was in a demo Biomimetic 500 Tour I played. It was strung at mid range(60lbs) and I found it to have very nice feel and control. The strings did have a lot of movement and ended up breaking in my second test session. (The string had been played before so I don't know how many people have demoed the racquet before me). I got okay spin and decent pop but did not feel like it was anything extraordinary.
From: Malik, San Jose, CA, USA. 4/11

Comments: This was in a TW demo Biomimetic 200. I found the strings quite comfortable and they had good pop and very good feel. I was reminded me of Wilson NXT (that's a compliment); Silk just felt a little less crisp, a tad more plush.
From: Keifers on TT, CA, USA, 03/11

Comments: This string wasn't good at all. It didn't get any spin and wasn't comfortable at all :(

Dunlop Silk 16 String Reel - Where to go from here