Dunlop Silk 16 String Natural Customer feedback

Comments: This is a very good string. I use it in the crosses with Dunlop explosive in the mains. This string softens up the stringbed and is great for touch shots. I am a 4.5 player with a fast swing and this string holds up well and is easy on the arm and elbow. I have played with a natural gut and this string is as good if not better than any I have played with at a fraction of the cost. Give it a try you wont regret it!

Comments: When I first used this on a few Dunlop demos, I thought it was extremely harsh. I think that the Dunlop demos were just strung at too high of a tension. I have these in my Prince EXO3 Tour (16x18) at 61 lbs and they feel very soft with just a bit of crispness that I love. I've used almost every multi out there and this is one of the best. The closest one that comes to mind is Wilson NXT.

Comments: These are great strings to balance out my racquet. I used a Dunlop Aerogel 4D 500 Tour and it's pretty stiff so the comfort offered by this string is definitely welcomed. The power and lively feel are just a added bonus.
From: Kenny, 4/12