Diadora Speed Ace White/Black Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Bought these and had to return them after wearing them twice. Under the ball of the left foot, the midsole was thinner than on the right. This created a sore spot on my left foot after playing for just over an hour. I received a replacement pair and it was not as bad but still bothered me. I purchased a better insole, which helped. These shoes look and feel great in the store, but don't provide any cushioning. I own multiple pairs of shoe from Nike Ballistics to Asics Gel Resolution 5s. This shoe is average on comfort but is durable and provides support. I guess you can have everything for $80.

Comments: Played with these approx 5 times and have already split down the side near the front of my foot. They are very comfortable but I am really disappointed with the durability or lack thereof. The season here has just begun and I'll probably have to fork over more mpney for new shoes.
From: Christian, 4/14