Dunlop Biomimetic S6.0 Lite Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I've been playing with the Biomimetic S6.0 Lite for over a year now. Great feel, control, easy on my arm and shoulder. Lots of pop on serve, good control on groundstrokes and maneuverability on volleys. I string it a little lighter at 50-52 lbs with Solinco Tour Bite Soft or Black Widow and I got all the spin I could want and then some. I'm 50+ 3.5 player and this is best racquet I've ever swung.

Comments: I switched to this racquet 2 years ago from the Wilson Hammer 5 series. I loved the Wilson but I love this racquet more. It feels firm and my touch is solid. I play serve and volley style tennis. As a 60 year old, I have a 4.0 rating and play competitive singles -- this racquet has really been excellent. One thing I've noted is that the 17 gauge strings (synthetic) never break! I strung the racquet around 56-57 lbs. I am now looking for a racquet with a little more weight -- so here I go!

Comments: Awesome stick for people who want more control over power. The balance is very good and allows you to play deep. It gives you very good control on your volleys despite the big head size. The only thing I would like to change in this racquet if at all is add a bit more weight into it so as to give it a wee bit more power.
From: Prabhu, 12/12