The Tennis Drill Book Customer feedback

Comments: I will agree with Ron. I bought it to vary my tennis lessons as well as implement the drills with friends to step up my own game. For example, I've been having trouble with my slice serve. I then read just a brief description about toss location and went straight to the court to practice. I swear that the first 3 or 4 slice serves were in and had tons of bite! This book is a great tool for any tennis player.
From: Marty, Chicago, IL. 10/09

Comments: This is a great little book. If you want to get better at a sequence that has got your number this book will break the spell. If you want to work on better tennis and spice up your practice this will do it. I've even learned things by just reading the drill description! I would say to myself "Oh that IS a problem." If you feel like you're in a slump then this could help you break out of it.
From: Ron R, Chicago,IL 08/09

Comments: This book has tons of helpful drills.
From: Bob, CA, USA, 05/09