Comments: I gave up on this six pack bag because the backpack straps are just too frustrating to use. Their anchors don't keep the straps in a convenient position for easy on/off. The overall construction is more flimsy than other bags (e.g., Volkl).
From: Tim, 4/13

Comments: I owned one of the old Adidas Barricade backpacks for five years and it was starting to show its age. I liked the idea of racquet "pouch" in the front so decided on the Donnay. Mistake. As you can see from the picture that the bag isn't even the size of the racquet. On other backpacks you the bag is larger than the racquet head and goes up to the handle. This backpack is about the size of a racquet head. It will hold your keys, a snack, and a towel but not much more. The construction seems flimsy as well but since it is new it might surprise me. Doesn't seem sturdy I guess is what I should say. If you're looking for a small backpack to hold trifles then this might be your ticket. If you want a backpack to hold a change of clothes or similar then keep looking.
From: Ron, 3/13

Comments: Coming from the Head bags I have used, namely the new Head bags with their 2012 Lineup. This Tournament 6 Pack Bag is not as high quality. It's not bad, just not the same padded material and quality across the board. I am a Donnay racquet convert so I have made the switch, but I'm not as happy with overall quality. Not bad, just not in the same class as similar priced Head Prestige Red Bag.
From: Mesa, 11/12

Comments: I bought my Tournament Back Pack Bag while at the BNP Paribas Open in March. The bottom has a large tear in it, but otherwise I love it! It's light and easy to carry.
From: Joan, 10/12

Comments: This is a well made Donnay Tournament 12 Pack Bag with durable and comfortable straps, reliable zippers, attractive materials, good shape retention. On the downside, there are scant extra features such as extra pockets, inside or outside (one accessory pocket outside, shoe pocket on the bottom). What you see is what you get.

Tennis Backpacks