Dunlop Pearl 17 String Black Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this string a few weeks ago and used it as a cross string in my Yonex VCore Tour F 93 at 54 pounds. It broke in 5 days. I used it as a cross in a customers racket at 60 pounds and it snapped at the third cross. I will not be buying this string again and I recommend not to buy it.
From: Thomas, 6/16

Comments: Used this as a cross string for Weiss Cannon Mosquito Bite mains. I strung it myself and it broke on the final tie-off knot. So I backed up one cross string and tied off again. It broke again and I don't usually break when tying knots. I used the other half, but I wasn't happy with the outcome of the string job. There are a couple of adjustments I could make, but I've decided that Mosquito Bite/Pearl is just too crisp of a setup for my tastes.
From: Kevin, 1/14