Dunlop Osmo-Dry Overgrip White Customer feedback

Comments: These overgrips are the softest dry overgrips I've ever tried. They have a fabric-like softness to them and feel very comfortable, while maintaining its dryness. I was initially very impressed with them and thought I had found what I was looking for. However, I had put this grip on two identical racquets, and after two matches with each, I saw that the overgrip was starting to get pushed down toward the butt cap, and on one racquet, the overlap between the grip had actually opened up, revealing the racquet grip itself underneath. I wrap my grip with a fair amount of overlap (probably about 1/3") and I wrap it pretty tight. Seeing all of that slide off each other and start bunching at the cap is unfortunately a deal breaker for me, as I can't have that happening during a match. Quite unfortunate as the grip itself feels great. I guess it just doesn't stick to itself well.

Dunlop Osmo-Dry Overgrip White - Where to go from here