Comments: Great racket. Switched from Wilson NBlade. Love the weight and balance of the DNX10 - really helps to stabilize my one handed backhanded on both slice and topspin strokes. Once I got the timing right, my forehand is better than ever with more power generated from less swing. Have three and might add a 4th, just in case Volkl stops making this model!
From: Cho, New York, NY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Prince poly 16 or 17G
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I have played Volkl DNX 10 MP 295g for some years before switching to loads of different rackets - tried numerous brands - mid rackets namely, ProKennex Redondo, Wilson Prostaff Tour 90, BLX 90. I can say NONE of the above rackets gives the unique feeling that Volkl DNX 10 offers. Personally, I dislike rackets hit with a crisp feeling, so I will only go for flexible rackets (flex rating under 60). Nevertheless, not many flex rackets offer the buttery feel at the same time, which is what I demand. The only racket that fits my requirement comes to this one, very buttery, hit like whip, with excellent control since the ball stays for some time on the racket during impact. Can't be matched in the market.
From: William, Hong Kong, 12/10
String type and tension: Signum Pro Hyperion @ 48lbs x Isospeed Control @ 43lbs

Comments: I love this racquet! The control at the net is incredible. The feel is fantastic, and it doesn't hurt my arm no matter how big a swing I take. It's taken me a while to learn how to hit with this racquet because it is very different from the 'tweener racquet I had before, but it is worth the time it takes as it has made me a better player. After playing with this racquet for several months, I bought another one. I would highly recommend this racquet, you will never find a better racquet for the price.
From: Lauren, Madison, WI, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Babolat vs 16 @ 55lbs

Comments: On first use this racquet seems very tinny and cheap and makes an annoying sound when hitting with it. However, put on a dampener, overgrip and a bit of lead at 3, 6 or 9 o'clock and it starts to feel like a classic Wilson Pro Staff from a past era. The buttery feel is really nice and the power you generate is never too much to hit long. Very nice racquet.
From: Simon, Sydney, Australia. 5/10

Comments: Great racquet. Was previously playing with the Kpro Tour and wanted to try a mid. You really notice the extra weight on your shots, but not in your arm. This stick really has it all: serves big, groundstokes, great volleys, and don't get me started on the backhand slice, what a beauty. Definitely a keeper.
From: Ricardo, Geneva, Switzerland, 04/10
String type and tension: Topspin Cyberflash 52

Comments: Love this stick. Serving with this stick has improved my game heaps and have now switched my game strategy to serve and volley. Finding topspin with this racquet is very easy and with the small head size gives away a lot of power. Although if you didn't get it out of the middle, my shots tended to spray away but other than that, an awesome stick.
From: Peter, Sydney, NSW, Australia. 11/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Spin 16, 57 Tension
NTRP Rating: 5.0-6.5

Comments: This stick makes you a better player. It requires a fuller swing and pushing just doesn't work. The string tension with the co-poly string needs to be low. Plenty of control using power/spin. You can hit this as hard as you like as long as you apply the TS. Only time I get in trouble is when I get tentative. I love it!
From: Kirt, Guilford, CT, USA, 10/09
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma 50lbs
Headsize: 93 Sq in

Comments: Played with Babolat's Aero Pro Drive with Cortex for a year before starting up with this Volkl Mid (93) a few weeks ago. I'm really impressed with this racquet. I have a one-handed backhand, and I'm finding that this racquet feels really fluid and natural for both topspin and slice on the backhand wing. I'm also finding it to be excellent for high backhand volleys and smashes, which always felt slightly awkward to me with the AeroPro and other racquets with bigger heads. I think I can get around a little quicker with lighter racquets, but the weight on this racquet allows for solid serves...I've actually been hitting more aces with this one than I did with the APDC. If you have a one-handed backhand and you play an all-court, aggressive game, I highly recommend this racquet. And try going with the smallest grip size you think you can tolerate, as you'll get more whip action, and you can always build up a bit if you need to with overgrips. I'm done experimenting with racquets for now...super happy with this one, and proud to have three in my bag.
From: Ben, Ontario, Canada 10/09
String type and tension: Babolat Natural Gut Tonic 16
Headsize: 93 square inches
NTRP Rating: 5.0 or thereabouts

Comments: I bought this racquet last year. To say the least my NTRP rating does not fit within the designated range but most I have played with claim I am hitting better with this racquet. The small head compared to my PK 5gPSE makes a full swing a requisite. This racquet is making me be a better player. Spin and control are fantastic. Power is a bit off but I am building that back up. No fear hitting out with this one. If you are trying to improve your game, give this a try. With the P2 strings my arm hurt at 58lbs so I went down to 50lbs. Much better. P2's are pretty stiff, no stretch when stringing. I have recommended it to two of my opponents and they have improved a bunch. Sorry to say.
From: Kirt Griffin, Guilford, CT 08/09
String type and tension: Kirschbaum P2 - 50lbs

Comments: Nice Racquet. Just the right weight - feels lighter than a Wilson Tour 90 / Wilson 6.1 95 but heavier than those other 'too light' racquets. Fairly Low power; fast swingweight, good balance and weight distribution. Stiffness and feel is similar to a Head MicroGel Extreme, but this racquet is more solid and a little more comfortable. The only problem is that there is something weird about the grip shape that has the tendency for me to mis-grip the racquet at the wrong angle and hit the ball out. I haven't had this problem with other racquets. It sounds weird to blame the grip shape but can't think of any other reason. Its a bit more rectangular than even the Head Prestige with protruding butt.
From: Nori, NY, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT

Comments: That's a great racquet all the way around. Every time I hit with a different one and I come back to the DNX 10(93) I see this huge difference. It's so stable,that even when you hit out of the sweet spot the vibrations don't seem to be a big deal. Excellent for serving and volleying, very solid for ground strokes, sweet spot fairly big for it's size. The weight is good but could be better, around 360 would be the best racquet out there,it's a shame that they discontinued them, but is so cheap right now that it's a plus to buy some extra ones. I am trying some new strings, and I'm dying to buy the Pyramid, Signum Pro tornado to see what happens.
From: Eduardo, Marietta,GA,USA 07/09
String type and tension: Head Fibergel Power 16

Comments:I have always played with ProStaff racquets (the 85, then the NCode Tour90), and for some time I played with a Head Prestige (the old red one). I didn't really want to change racquets, but someone suggested me to test the DNX10... I immediately felt it was a great racquet. In fact I found it is the exact synthesis of ProStaff racquets (precision and control) and the old red Prestige (power, nervousness, perhaps due to the presence of fiberglass?). Great racquet indeed!
From: Anne, Paris, France, 05/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X1, gauge 1,24, 23 kg

Comments: I've just demo-ed this one. My current ones are C10 TP and they are up for replacement due to wear and tear. First it feels very different from C10 PT - too much of a buzz and vibration (may be because the TW demo's strings and string job is not the best for the DNX10 frame) and it feels like the frame is very thin and somewhat fragile. I am not sure that the difference is on the positive side yet.
From: Mik, SF, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: N/A

Comments: It really has a great soft buttery feel, but not in a way that is too muted. I string it a bit tighter than I would other mids. With its high swing weight and flex it does really well with stiff strings at higher tensions. Power is easy to come by, and you can easily rip winners from anywhere on the court. It's really a great baseline stick. Very stable, just start your swing and let the racket do the work. If you're looking for a bit more maneuverability try shaving the bumper. Makes a noticeable difference. I can get more spin on my second serve, and helps me keep those mid-court put-aways in by adding more spin.
From: Javier, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: 60/62

Comments: For quite some time I've been looking to replace my Wilson Pro Staff Tour 90 rackets, searching for a racquet with a slightly larger head and a bit lighter. At 32 years of age my body is not that fast as it used to be. My mind is but the body's not following. Look at Federer, he seems to have the same "problem". In fact, it's not a problem, just nature...Well, I've tried every single player's racquet and nothing seemed to be working for my game (pretty much flat strokes on both sides, often serve & volley play). Just by chance I came by a Volkl racquet I'd never heard of in my life before. It was cheap so bought all three of them. Volkl DNX 10 Midplus...Man, love at first stroke! That is EXACTLY what I've been missing in all those racquets - lots of spin even in non-extreme grips (eastern and occasionally semi-western), lightness, and if you're in trouble or a bit late on a ball - this racquet will help you. Sometimes even with incredible winners! Well, it's not all bright (as usual). You should work lot more on your serve as well as on your volleys since it's a very light racket, so both your serve and volleys need to be really well hit. But, when hit properly it's a beauty.
From: Slobodan, Geneva, Switzerland. 04/09
String type and tension: Volkl V-Xplosion 16
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: This GREAT upgrade from the Tour Ten V-Engine allows you to hit both high balls and low short-hopped balls with the same ease of swing, without adjusting your follow-through, back-swing or footwork. It takes a little time to get accustomed to the nano tech, but once you do, you will not want to go back to regular graphite. A less accomplished player can hit shots that he/she could not be hit with a standard graphite frame. Additionally, the 16 mains allows the ball to be hit with tremendous spin, but the DNX adds stability on off center hits and you can still hold your shots when hitting big or flat. Once you become accustomed, this stick feels like a piece of your arm, and makes-up for poor footwork.
From: RUSH, NYC. 04/09
String type and tension: Klip Excellerator 16 58m/55c

Comments: About the comment about the bad butt cap design, I should state that the way the butt cap is designed has no effect on why you are slipping your grip. It might have something more to do in how you hit with it since you do need to hit with more spin, people usually compensate by altering their service style. Or it could be their grip is more rectangular and maybe you're not used to that. The butt cap isn't a "gel" composite. It's just clear hard rubber. Whatever it is inside or on the butt cap doesn't reflect how it cause your grip to slip, that's an issue with your overgrip or their stock grip. The grip itself is hard and solid like any other grip, if you peel it away it's just a stock grip and the pallets, the "sensor" butt cap doesn't make contact with your hand nor does it in anyway interact with the grip. Their stock grip is like any other grip, it's tacky and shouldn't cause any issues. I wanted to clear this up.
From: Michael, Brooklyn, NY. 12/08
String type and tension: 58 Lbs / Babolat Hurricane Pro

Comments: I'm a big fan of Volkl C10 Pro Tour and have tried tons of racquets and could not find a replacement....UNTIL I tried this Volkl DNX 10 Mid! Heavy weight, but extremely easy to swing which is unlike any other mid (K90, N90, Prestige). Although other racquets give me more spin and power, with this racquet you are controlling everything and know it is going going where you aimed and how it will get there. With other you just swing and let the spin land wherever it likes, almost like you are closing your eyes on every shot. But with the DNX10, you know if you hit it flat, topspin, sidespin, deep, long because you feel and control everything. The DNX10 is an update version of the C10 PT with the benefit of technology. It does have a little more spin potential (I broke the strings twice) and less of a plow through than the C10 PT, with a little more flex. Nevertheless it is the closest thing to C10 PT and with a little more time I think it could be considered better. Best for feel and control with the weight there to assist you.
From: Dennis. 11/08

Comments: All these comments about a heavy racquet are way off! These players must be coming from a tweener racquet. The racquet is very much headlight as in closest comparison to that of the balance of the original Pro Staff 85. I love the balance of it and doesn't feel heavy when you play with it. This racquet's strong suits are spinny balls as well as skidding balls. I find I grip it with more of a western grip when using this racquet more so than other racquets I've used. My favorite shot hitting balls flat and compact where you essentially spank the ball and the balls that leave the string bed will skid low and fast accelerating with speed after the initial bounce. This has been only successfully achieved with this racquet to the high degree of consistency. It's also great at pulling the ball cross-court just by taking a more diagonal cut at the ball. This racquet is great, it supplies tons of pace with little energy. I find compact swings do the job well. The only issues that I have with it that detract from the racquet are the slice shot and overheads. The racquet doesn't grip the ball at all and just spits the ball out making it less than consistent. And slice shots tend to float, but they do gyro a bit causing knuckleball-ish movement on the balls. Also flat serves aren't that great. Volleys are awesome as the ball just gets cut in half when you punch and follow through. Very minor drawbacks considering all the great positives about it. Of many great racquets I've used PC600, POG, PS85 etc... I've played the most consistent, rarely making an error because the racquet really scoops the ball over the net well with that somewhat floating ball effect, very unique in a racquet. It takes very minimal energy to work this racquet. I feel that people think all 12 oz racquets are heavy and reserved for heavy hitters; I believe this to be more self-conscious than anything else. As this racquet proves otherwise.
From: Michael, Brooklyn, NY, USA. 11/08
String type and tension: 56

Comments: I had always known that a 110 in head was not good for my game so I was using a Pro Kennex 5g PSE. I never thought I could use something with a 93 in head but was I wrong! Serves are controlled as are volleys and groundstrokes. Good spin and power if you hit it well. Using this racquet has actually improved my stroke because short strokes just don't work. I tried 58 lbs of tension using Wilson NXT 16 and it hurt my arm. Restrung at 52 lbs and it is fine. I let one of my opponents try mine after I won the match and his game improved immediately. I played him last night with his new Volkl and he beat me. Lesson here is don't tell your opponents about this racquet. Keep it to yourself.
From: Kirt, Guilford, CT. 8/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 ga. 52 lbs
Headsize: 93 Sq in

Comments: In addition to my previous feedback, while the racquet is indeed headlight, It certainly does not feel like 12 pts, more like 6 to 8. However, the racquet still performs well for a one handed backhander.
From: Steve, Atlanta, GA. 8/08
String type and tension:60 lbs

Comments: I just bought two of these from TW after taking a three-year hiatus from the game. I was a loyal ProStaff 6.0 85 fan who could not find the right replacement after literally years of searching. This is really a great stick. The touch, feel, and control is spectacular and gives exceptional control on groundstrokes and the serve. Although it is clearly not as stiff as Wilson products, the placement you get far exceeds any that I've played with. I'm a 41 year old player who can still make this weapon sing.
From: Steve, Atlanta, GA. 8/08
String type and tension: 60 lbs

Comments: Very stable and responsive at net along with adequate power provide a boost in net game, while groundstrokes take some getting used to if you have not played with a small headsize before, it is very easy to direct your shots with moderate spin after about four hours, while serving only takes about a set or so. Good power on first serve but had to resort to flat and learning topspin is a must on deuce court for serving, if a righty, to compensate for the lack of slice on second serves. Overall 8.5 / 10
From: Anon, USA. 6/08
String type and tension: M: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour at 52 X: Prince Synthetic Gut Multi at 54
Headsize: 93 sq. in
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I just switched to the midsize recently, and it's so refreshing to be able to feel the ball again. I've always liked the flex and feel of every Volkl with the "10" designation, and this is no exception. While you have to generate your own pace, the weight of the racquet makes that a bit easier. Accuracy is no problem at all, as the flex of the frame allows you to hold the ball longer; couple that with increased touch and you discover spots on the court that you might not have known you could hit from the baseline. It's a great player's frame, and it looks like a sports car to boot. Not to mention the price....
From: Bubbles, Denver, CO. 6/08
String type and tension: Poly/synthetic hybrid

Comments: This racquet is great. I have used the Wilson nCode nBlade, and I thought that had great feel and touch, but this racquet has outstanding feel on groudstrokes and especially at the net. A very stable racquet. The only this is it is kind of heavy hard to serve at first, but you will get used to it. You should buy this racquet right now for your own good! Better and more reliable than most racquets. Volkl is tight.
From: Sean, valley springs, CA, USA. 5/08
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I've been playing daily with this stick for 3 weeks now and boy I just found the racket I've search for a long time. I have played with the Asian n90, US K90, Prince TT warrior, Dunlop 300G, KBlade Tour, but DNX 10 mid stands out.
From: Carlos, venezuela. 5/08

Comments: I have DNX 10 midplus, and it's great. It has excellent touch and control. It has good power on ground strokes, serves and overheads. It also has great feel on volleys and approach shots. You can really "feel" this racquet. I would persuade you to at least demo, if not buy this racquet. It's worth your time to try it out to see if you like it.
From: Kieran, Valley Springs, CA, USA. 5/08
String type and tension: Wilson Synthetic Gut 16 @ 57

Comments: I'm starting to play tennis again after a break of a few decades. I read the comments and the reviews on this racquet and bought three of them. This is definitely a player's racquet. I understand that it might be considered a little heavy by today's standards, but it is a feather compared to my wood Jack Kramers and the such, (circa 1972-1980). You need to have proper strokes to generate pace but you know where the head is at all times. Returns of serves are GREAT with this racquet. You can block big serves, and it goes into the court with pace or you can take a healthy cut at the return. Groundies are really good. Topspin, slice, flat, wonderful. (one handed backhand) Serves are OK. Not a lot of pop, but I think that might be my current lack of strength, and rusty form. Volleys are crisp. Love the stick, but you need to know how to play. I can't compare it to any other sticks, since I haven't hit with many, (two big headed Princes) but having bought these racquets based on the comments and reviews, I must say that the reviewers were spot on with their comments, particularly from the better players.
From: Hector, New York. 5/08
String type and tension: Luxilon hybrid @ 57

Comments: I hit some wonderful shots with it, but it is for the stronger player. And by strong I don't just mean the 4.0 above player. Strong as in weightlifting strong. The weight takes some time to get used to. I had some trouble getting the racket moving fast enough when I was on the run. Also, hitting topspin was tough at times. I don't want to sound too critical because it is a well-made racket but demo it out first. Too heavy for me. I like the V-engine 10 more.
From: LK, USA. 5/08

Comments: A wonderful racquet. Control and flexibility with a good power are the big pluses of this racquet; it is very comfortable. I was playing with a Head Prestige; the difference is very significant. It feels like an extension of your hand. This racquet is one generation ahead of what I have tried till today. Topspin and effects are much easier. I am a baseliner with strong shots; my game has improved in all segments. I got best result with 57-58 string tension.
From: Serge, Haifa, Israel. 4/08
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut 17

Comments: First of all, racquet choice is a very personal thing. What works for me may not even come close for another player, so I'm wondering what to contribute that may be a clue for someone to consider demoing this racquet. It took me demoing 6 of the top best racquets (twice in a row) to make up my mind and get the DNX 10. Why the DNX? I'm a strong baseliner. I love to get down low, (under the ball) well planted on the ground sort of like a redwood tree, (whenever possible of course) and take a voracious bite at that poor little furry one. Get the picture? :-) Simply, there was nothing more satisfying than when doing it with the DNX 10. I have to say, however, this racquet is definitely technique sensitive. If yours is good (4.0 - 4.5) I believe this racquet will up your game even further with its amazing response. Power, control, spin. placement... it's all there. For me it's like this racquet knows what I'm thinking. Hey, don't get me wrong; I make mistakes, but when I do it's not because it let me down, but the other way around (It's usually poor technique related, period.) This racquet responds great to relaxed muscles and to taking generous cuts from the baseline. Serves are a breeze to dial in with plenty of power and accuracy. This stick flexibility just feels great period all around the court. And lastly, I'm not a natural volleyer, but I'm at the net with confidence probably 40% more now. My finesse and placement at the net have improved noticeably. This racquet made a believer of me in the sense that if you really understand what your style of playing is, the right stick can further improve it thousandfold.

Comments: Really nice stick! I wish I had found it sooner because that would have saved me some cash. There's a very nice response off the ground. It feels and hits like an AeroGel 200 (what I switched from) with some grip on the ball when you want it. Even though it weighs 12.4 oz. with overgrip and dampener (mine seems a little heavier than normal), it swings pretty easy. Just a good overall power level on topspin forehands, and plenty of versatility for my one-handed backhand with plenty of bite on sliced shots and good pop when I come over it as well. If you prepare and get the racquet into position, serves and overheads have good pop and plenty of control. Very forgiving for a 93 head. I just bought two more, and I think I'm ready to commit to a long-term relationship.
From: Steve, Keller, TX. 3/08
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro Line 2 18g @ 54lbs.

Comments: Unbelievable how stupid I feel. Stupid because all of this time I have been spending money on other racquets that claimed to give control, yet were nowhere near the perfection of this racquet. This racquet is incredible! It will make anyone hit the ball like a professional (my girlfriend loves it too). I can swing either easy or as hard as I want. It doesn't matter -- the ball's over the net with wicked spin and perfectly struck. I'm serious, no matter where the ball is (high/low) or how it bounces off the ground (flat/quick), you just push this bad mother through it, and it's a perfect shot every time! I can do anything with this racquet. I just laugh at myself every time I pull off another amazing shot that no other racquet would ever let me hit. I'm so glad I finally found this. Buy it!
From: Don K, Atlanta, GA, USA. 2/08
String type and tension: Synthetic gut @ 58lbs

Comments: I think this is the best racquet I have ever played with from Volkl. Before this, I used the DNX 9 (a lighter version of the DNX 10). I felt that I got more power out of my swing with this racquet. I love Volkl, and I love tennis.
From: Kyle, Orlando, Florida. 1/08

Comments: This is not for a novice. You really need to use a full swing. Produces heavy topspin and massive amounts of control. It does not matter if you are a baseliner or a serve and volleyer. It's a good racquet all around. Good choice when upgrading from DNX 8.
From: James N., Surrey, England. 12/07
String type and tension: Wilson

Comments: I bought this racquet from Tennis Warehouse, switching from the head i.radical that I owned before. The i.radical is a hard racquet to beat, and it's hard to compare these two. Head should have kept the i.radical. That is some racquet. But the Volkl dnx 10 93 sq inch is also really something. I can literally hit the ball on a dime with this racquet. I put some Wilson extreme synthetic gut 16 gauge on this stick at about 55 lbs and I was able to get a ton of spin and control. There is this feeling with this setup that you can't miss; no matter how hard you hit it, this feeling multiplies as I get closer to the net. Let me put it this way: when I am at the net, I feel in total control with this racquet. It has good spin potential, and the weight let's me know that I have something in my hands. I love this racquet, and I really hope Volkl doesn't try to move on from it. This one is a keeper.
From: Shomari, Oakland, CA, USA, 08/07
String type and tension: Topspin Cyber flash/Wilson Syn gut hybrid
NTRP Rating: 5.0+

Comments: This racquet has been somewhat of a revelation for me, the balance and stability are excellent and it has a great feel when hitting the sweet spot regularly. The spin potential is really good and I found this seems to be most prominent on kick and slice serves. This racquet is fairly heavy (I have 2 additional shrink rap sleeves put on the grip making weight around 12.6oz) yet retains a great level of maneuverability making the racquet feel quick in the hands yet maintain authority on shots. Previous racquets were Prostaff Original (St Vincent), head prestige tour 600, Dunlop Aerogel 200, Wilson nCode Tour 90. So far I have found this to be a perfect match for my game (heavy serve, big forehand, occasional net play to finish point), its a solid choice if you got shots and are athletic.
From: Jon, Bristol, England. 4/07
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original @ 54 Lbs

Comments: I switched to the Volkl DNX10 Mid from the Volkl Tour 10 V-Engine Mid. The transition was seamless. The DNX10 has all the control and feel of the V-Engine with the added benefit of just a tad more power and stability. If you play with the Tour 10 V-E Mid and are looking to update the DNX10 Mid is a great choice.
From: Larry, Indianapolis, USA. 3/07
String type and tension: Yonex Pro Spin @ 53 Lbs.

Comments: This stick has great feel and endless control. I play the Volkl tour 10 gen. II, and I decided to change it up and go with one of these. Could not be happier. I'm a junior player and my rank skyrocketed after picking this up. My ball used to fly with the Tour 10 gen. II, but now I don't have to worry and I can take full cuts and feel in control. This is a must buy.
From: Mark, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 03/07
String type and tension: Mains: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour, Crosses Head Perfect Control at 63/60
NTRP Rating: Junior

Comments: Enjoyable off the ground. Very responsive to topspin and slice while providing impressive control and power on flatter shots. Tough serving stick, though. Easier to hit a heavy ball than a flat one; for a racquet so head light, oddly difficult to whip the head through. Good technique required for effective volleys. Solid overall, with the DNX technology providing a slightly different flavor of the Volkl feel.
From: RB, Santa Monica, CA, USA, 03/07

Comments: This racket will definitely replace my Flexpoint prestige mid. I think that the DNX 10 produces more pop and bite than any other tennis racket that I've tried (and I've tried many). The DNX is nice for strokes under pressure, as the string pattern is 16/19 and the thin beam produces a lot of racket head speed. My serve has gained speed from this racket. It has more of a feel when ripping the ball with heavy spin. I recommend this racket to performance players that are heavy hitters.
From: Jordan, Cardiff, Wales. 12/06
String type and tension: Volkl v-rex @ 58 lbs

Comments: I've owned/played with the Wilson nCode 6.1 and the Tour 10 V-engine Mid so that's my background for this review: DNX10mid Power/Spin: if you like retro (low power and spin) then this racquet's pretty nice. You definitely need to take a cut at every ball. Volleys: not quite as nice as the V-engine mid. Might be due to stiffer frame feel. Not as forgiving or powerful as 98" and larger racquets. Overall: I'd advise to pickup the previous 93" V-engine if you like a controlled/retro feel. Otherwise you'll be much more competitive with a Babolat/Wilson stick with Luxilon or Babolat Hurricane strings.
From: Ray, San Francisco, CA, USA. 10/06
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Rough @ 60lbs

Comments: This racquet is like the old ProStaff 6.0 85, but much more forgiving and user friendly. I have tried every player's frame from every brand (not kidding), and this one has come out on top. But a word to the wise, you have to be in good physical shape if you are looking to play long 4-hour matches. Best suited for hard courts and grass, and be sure to string it with a soft multi or gut at mid tension for even more forgiveness. It's a SWEET STICK!!
From: Naveen, Plano, Tx USA 07/06
String type and tension: Gamma Professional 16g @ 55

Comments: This will replace my V-Engine Tour 10 Mid, which had 18/20 stringing pattern. Same size head and weight, but the new DNX technology and more spin friendly string pattern (16/18) makes the DNX more playable and more solid, especially at the net, and back hand slice. I found more pop on serve and better feel for the ball. A definite enhancement progression from Volkl. I highly recommend this racket.
From: Adrian H, London, England, UK 07/06
String type and tension: 55lbs Gamma TNT2 Pro Plus & Babolat Gut 16
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: This will be replacing my Tour 10 Mids. Nice feel, could be heavier, like the string pattern but prefer the head shape of the midplus. Seems to be an update of the original C10 Pro Tour.
From: Eric, SF, CA, USA 07/06