Comments: I have been using this string for at least 10 years. By far, the best string I ever played with. I am a very crafty 5.5 player as well as a Teaching Professional and I highly recommend it for someone looking for exceptional feel and good response.
From: Gion, 2/14

Comments: Great string, I've been using other hybrid and Kevlar strings before and normally I restring once a week, this one last for me at least twice a week so it's quite durable and I like the feel, very good spin.
From: Butch, Iligan city, Philippines, 09/10

Comments: 1) Moving a lot. 2) Durable as promised. (Normally I break hybrids 2 days to 2 weeks) These last longer. 3) Far away from best, but playability is good. 4) No feel, stiff like concrete, maybe like a wood. If these strings would not move as much as they do I would give them straight B. The best about these strings is a price, which actually does not make your game better in anyway. I consider Dunlop X-Life Hybrid (Max Touch) 17 String as entry level for good hybrid strings. Regardless of all negative descriptions I'm still playing with these:) Four packages left to go.
From: Bedrock, Santa Barbara. 5/10

Comments: I have been using this string for 12 months. I restring both my racquets about every three months. I am a 3.5 player but play a lot of 3.5 and 4.0. I use a Head Flexpoint Radical and string it at 53. I have long swing with lots of topspin and a great backhand slice and two-handed backhand topspin. My game has improved all around.
From: Randy, Litle Rock, AR. 1/08

Comments:Been playing max comfort for a while, I read the reviews and tried other "soft strings" but always come back. It's lively, wears really well for a 17 gauge. I string it a 58 lbs. in a 100 sq. inch head and it gives me the perfect balance of pop and control.
From: Richard, Long Island, NY, USA, 05/07

Comments: This is a great hybrid string. I have been using these for two years and am very happy with them. I am a college player so I needed to find something that lasted me a while. I broke synthetic gut in 2 hours last time I played with it. I highly recommend these strings. I play with a Dunlop M-Fil 300 with these strings strung at 62 lbs.
From: Danny, CA, USA, 04/07

Comments: I was very surprised for this string on how good the response was and the feel. Even though it's a 17 gauge it lasted for a while cause I've had it for 6 months and hasn't showed signs of breaking.
From: Zack, USA. 3/07

Comments: Good spin, and a softer feel compared to other hybrids (Forten Thin Blend). Strung at 50lbs. on Mains/58lbs. on Crosses, it performed great without harshness to the arm. Volleys were crisp, if slightly muted. Groundstrokes were heavy with a full swing.
From: Matthew, Ridge, NY, USA. 04/06

Comments: Great string for someone with a lot of topspin. Would highly recommend. For the most part...it's pretty durable too. Although it's not your big name brand like Bablot, Wilson, etc...I would give these a try.
From: Eric, NYC, NY, USA 03/06

Comments: Great feel and durability. I switched from polyester. Great for spin. I'm a 4.5 level player.
From: Martin, Springfield, MO, USA. 11/05