Dunlop Biomimetic M6.0 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I have had this racquet for about 2 months and really like it, I was playing with the Dunlop Aerogel 4D 300 to which I added lead tape to bring the strung weight to around 310g and add mass near the sweet spot. This racquet does not need that treatment at 300g as the balance is much more head heavy the older 300. I am an older, smaller, now 3.5 player and this is the most solid racquet I have ever played with. The only problem I have with it is that I don't seem to be able to serve as well as with the 300. Highly recommended.
From: Alec, 12/13

Comments: Borrowed this racquet from my friend, and oh boy, is it a winner. Everything is easier, this is just rock solid. I am a 5.5 and my medium to fast strokes really got a power boost, with no loss in control whatsoever. The racquet head swing speed is tremendous, I'm putting so much spin on the ball, not to mention, flicking balls deep on the dead run. I can also generate a lot of pace from nothing balls, and smartly direct balls into the corners off powerful drives. This is really a great step up, I have never played a lightweight racquet that is so good. I have switched to this stick. Sure a heavy racquet is ideal, but in the head of competition, over 2 hours of running and hitting, this racquet gives me an advantage over my Head Youtek IG Prestige.
From: Fritz, 8/13

Comments: I am a quick counter puncher, David Ferrer type (haha). I used to compete in college and used 12oz+ racquets, and stuck with that for more than 10 years. Last year however, I've started losing a step, and my swing isn't as quick and I've started losing matches to powerful, fast, younger players, but players I knew I could and should be able to beat, which went on for months. I accepted it as part of aging into my early thirties. Then I demoed this Dunlop M6.0 just for fun, and wow! I am finally controlling the angle of my racquet face through contact again, because of the light weight. The stability, control and power is amazing for such a light 10.6 oz weight. My swingweight is up again, I am hitting forehand winners on the run, serving accurately with good pace, and just hammering the ball. The ball just explodes off this racquet. Of course a little subtlety is lost but it has just brought my game back to life. All but the most powerful shots are controllable, and even then, the response is sweet. I can really rock this racquet. I love it! Dunlop has a winner here. Maybe a sleeper. I bought 2!

Comments: Got this from TW about a week ago. Did not like the feel of this with a low tensioned hybrid setup, way too much pop and mushy feeling. Changed to a full poly bed at 58 lbs and now it's great! Excellent mix of both pop and control, due to the huge spin potential. Has a BPD-like power response (very firm and moderately powerful) but is a little lighter so the maneuverability is excellent and for a such a stiff frame, feel is quite decent as well. Dunlop did a great job on this upgrade, I think the new grommets make a real difference. This is a really nice frame for about 3.5 thru open level players.

Comments: Great all around racquet. Easy to generate racquet head speed which translates to explosive spin and good contol which reminds me of my older Babolat Pure Drive but more stable at the net. Better feel than the Pure Drive but very similar in power .Plays like the BPD in serve, backhand and slice. But has much better spin and is more agile at the net.
From: GMC, 3/13
String type and tension: Mains: Solinco Tour Bite 17 at 51 lbs; Crosses: Weiss Cannon Silver String 17 at 50 lbs

Comments: This is a nice racquet. It has plenty of power and is very maneuverable. Depth was fairly easy to achieve with consistency. The only thing I did not like (and unfortunately this is a deal breaker for me) is the stiffness. After about an hour of hitting a few spots on my arm were starting to feel some pain. I normally hit with a really flexible racquet and the switch from that to this was just to much for me to adapt. Otherwise Dunlop did a great job with this upgraded edition.

Dunlop Biomimetic M6.0 Racquet - Where to go from here