Dunlop Ice 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I put this string in the crosses with Dunlop Explosive Synthetic as the mains. Great combination which allows you to hit big because of the amount of spin these strings put on the ball. I can't really comment on durability yet, as I have only played 5 sets with them. I used this string in my Head Youtek Speed Pro 18x20 strung at 57lbs in the mains and 54lbs in the crosses.
From: Ethan, 3/13

Comments: I am playing with it right now. After 8 hours of playing and it still feels like new, but now the strings started to move, and are about to break. The tension drop wasn't bad after 8 hours, and it gives a lot of spin (very close to ALU Power Rough), but with more grab/spin on the ball. I used this string on my customized Wilson BLX PS6.1 95 16x19, strung at 19/17kilos. Very good string with a good price.