Comments: Not sure about the comments claiming that this grip feels larger - this is definitely a thin grip, very similar to Babolat's Skin Feel grip. I buy these to get a more true feel of my grips, and can use an overgrip without making my grip feel too large. You might need to wrap your grips tighter. The Hydramax Tour (perforated) is a great grip - highly recommend.
From: Kevin, 9/11

Comments: If you are looking for a grip that allows you to really feel the racquet and have good sense of feedback, this is your grip.
From: John. 9/11

Comments: This is a good grip but became extremely slippery when I started playing. Which in turn caused me to throw my new racquet while trying to hit the ball and smudging the paint. Good but a more absorbent grip would be better.

Comments: I do not like it as much as the original "non-triangled" version. It's decent, but not as good.
From: Loc, Diamond Bar, CA, USA. 06/11

Comments: I do notice I get better feel for the ball with this grip than with other grips. It is a thin grip.
From: John. 5/11

Comments: Bought two of these to replace the originals in my Dunlop 4d 200s. I usually use an overgrip on my 3/8ths but recently realized I like a smaller grip. I wore the original hydramax tours out. These have small triangles where the originals don't. I absolutely hated these grips. Extremely uncomfortable and felt a tad bit bigger than originals. I ended up taking them off and using two Wilson Pro overgrips, which felt more like the original tour grip than these. Don't waste your money.
From: Scott, 01/11

Comments: This is my favorite replacement grip for my Dunlop frames. I much prefer the version with the triangle holes than the plain one. It has the right feel on my hands for me. Not too tacky. It lasts about one month, that is its only fault but a part from that 10/10.
From: David, Dublin - Ireland 02/10

Comments: Also agree that this is not good for humid environments like in Houston. Better luck with Gamma Gel on humid summer nights.
From: Mark, Houston, TX. 9/09

Comments: I currently have it on my Aerogel 100s and it plays nice and tacky until you really start sweating like you do here in humid Houston, TX. After that it starts to slip. Wilson and Babolat make better grips that do not slip.
From: Tuan, Houston, TX USA. 7/09

Comments: You can't tell in the picture, but it is not the same grip that comes installed on the 200 series. I put it on correctly and the grip is significantly larger than I expected. There are also holes cut into it, which is not the case with the grip installed on the 200 series when you buy it.
From: Phil, New York, New York, USA. 05/09

Comments: Currently one of my favorite grips, and I tried them all (Babolat, Prince, Head, Wilson). Good overall on all categories (comfort, thickness, durability, etc..)and most important not too tacky. The perfect grip for me so far. I recommend it for players with dry to semi dry hands. Don't really like the COMFORT version with the circle like imprints.
From: Johnny, Orange County, Ca. 3/09

Comments: Very nice grip, firm feel. It feels thinner and a bit lighter than the Gamma HiTec & Babolat Syntac grips that I have used in the past. I have tried all 3 on my mFil300 racquets & find that I get better feel for the ball with the Hydramax Tour
From: Dave, Baltimore, MD, USA, 02/07