Comments: Very comfortable grip. Best grip I have used so far. Highly recommended. I like it so much I bought a few sets for future replacements.This grip has a velvety,dry,"talcum powder feel". Soft and cushiony. No sweaty palms at all. Needs replacement after a few months though, as this grip 'thins out' after frequent hard use. Most grips need replacement anyway. Very comfy, very nice, but needs changing every few months. On a scale of 1-10, this grip is a 10 for comfort, and a 7 for durability.
From: Rai, 3/12

Comments: Currently one of my favorite grips and I tried them all (Babolat, Prince, Head, Wilson). Good overall on all categories (comfort, thickness, durability, etc..) and most important not too tacky. The perfect grip for me so far. I recommend it for players with dry to semi dry hands.
From: Johnny, Orange County, Ca. 3/09

Comments: I tried it on a Aerogel 200 demo and when my hand got sweaty, the grip got really slick. I'm not sure if it was the amount of use but wasn't too satisfied.
From: jackson r., san antonio, tx, USA. 7/08

Comments: This grip is very good if you sweat a lot. Out of 1 to 10, U would rate this 8.
From: John, Springfield, MO. 3/08