Dunlop Hotmelt 300G Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: My go-to stick of the last decade. As versatile as they come -- it moves like a light weight racquet but plows through like a heavy one. Nice pop on the serve. Gives decent spin for those of us with flat strokes. Amazing flex and feel -- the ball just feel like it stays on the string longer than on more modern Dunlop frames. If you have compact fast strokes, you shouldn't be disappointed. I get to balls no one thinks I will with this racquet.
From: Peter, 3/14

Comments: Wonderful racquet -- every time I pulled it out of the bag I feel the unique sensation of great feeling that this racquet has always given to me. Precise, easy to handle, as an extension of the arm. Now I've changed my racquet, but I can not separate from my Hotmelt, I don't think I will ever sell it.
From: Marco, 12/13

Comments: Lightning fast, easy to generate a ton of racquet head speed but not enough weight to hit through the court. Definitely a different type of graphite compared to the lighter stiffer, hollow feel of a lot of today's racquets. Very pure feedback. The perfect racquet for someone with a one-handed backhand once they add a little weight to it. Against harder- hitters, it will get pushed around. Either string it extremely low with poly in stock form or mid tension with a powerful multi. I rate it better than any of the lighter Radicals and Pure Storms out there.
From: Patrick, 11/13

Comments: I owned 3 of these beauties, before I moved back to the 200 Series. Loved the sticks. The only problem on both the 200G (yellow and black) and the 300G (orange and black) was that the paint job which tended to get very grimey over time. The racquets kept forming this wax-like layer of grime. The paint on the next generation (M-fil) was way better.
From: Jason, 11/13