Dunlop Hexy Fiber 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I tried hitting with this for the first time. A decent multifilament string. These strings started moving quite a lot on the first hitting session, they were strung at 58 lbs. Strung in a Prince O3 White racquet at 58 lbs.

Comments: This is a pretty nice string for the money. It is very soft with a nice rough texture on it. I used it in the crosses and it complimented the mono main string nicely -- nice feel and pretty nice bite for a cross string application. The life is not too long. If strung in both, wouldn't see this lasting much longer than 2 hours, but great cross string.

Comments: I have this strung in my Dunlop Bio 400 at 58lbs and it feels great, very soft, but also bites the ball noticeably, in fact I could have gone up to 60lbs I think. I have only played a long 3 hour match so far, but at the price this is definitely one of the best strings I have tried so far. I will definitely use this again.
From: Antonio, 5/13

Comments: Put this in my BLX 6.1.90. It does have more bite than other multifilament strings. But there is randomness in the shots. I tried it on the wall, and found it is very difficult to make consistent shots that I am able to make with other strings such as NXT and X1. I would not recommend this string.
From: Sean, 4/13

Comments: This string has a good bite on the ball, but did not last long for me so I decided to put this on the crosses and poly fiber on the mains. Soft in the arm too. It truly works great.
From: Alvin, 4/13

Comments: Hexy Fiber is one of Dunlop's best strings. It's nice and silky soft. Great touch on the ball. Arm friendly. I have it strung on a Wilson K Factor 6.1 95 at 50 lbs. It's absolutely stunning to hit with. For the money Hexy Fiber is the way to go. Dunlop Silk is just too pricey for me. Dunlop needs to make Hexy Fiber in black. Also, I noticed Hexy Fiber has an unusual odor upon unboxing my racquet. The odor faded after the first hitting session so don't worry.
From: Fox, 1/13

Comments: This string needs more comments IMHO. It really has decent bite on the ball for a multi at this price. It's pretty durable for me, but I hit pretty flat with an eastern FH grip. I'm a 3.5-4.0 player.
From: Nick, 9/12

Comments: I recently put this string into play in my Dunlop 4D 500 Tours. The string is a multi that is textured much like BHBR. I like those strings in general, so I decided to give it a try at mid-tension/60 lbs. For the first hour or two the strings felt remarkably poly-like to me. There was some movement to the strings but not too bad. After the strings settled in, the feeling from the strings got softer and more "multi-feeling". Spin and control are really good for me and durability with about 6 hours has been good as well, but I am not really a string breaker. All in all I would recommend this string to anyone who likes the performance of rough polys' like BHBR but not the shock or harsh feelings associated with poly strings.
From: Dan, GA, USA, 12/11
NTRP: 4.0

Comments: I really like this string as a cross. It produces a nicely muted feel when paired with poly, and is durable enough to last a reasonable amount of time in a hybrid. It really plays nicely when paired with Cyberflash 1.25. I didn't like it at all as a full bed, as it was too muted and didn't provide the poly-like spin I hoped for. I have no idea on the durability full bed, as I cut it out. As a cross with CF mains:
SPIN: 8 (compared to full poly)
POWER: 6 (I like low power, so it works for me)
CONTROL: 9 (I keep dropping the tension, and control is still good)
DURABILITY: 7 (not as durable as synthetic gut crosses, but that works out well, as it breaks when the poly is dead)
From: Kurt. 11/11

Comments: I was very impressed with this string. Not only is it extremely soft, but it holds its hexagonal shape very well. It generates very nice spin, and on top of that it's surprisingly durable. I used this string in a hybrid and it seems to be holding its tension very well.
From: JB, NTRP 5.0. 6/11

Comments: Very soft string, I hit about 5 balls and by the end of the rally the strings were all out of place. Very friendly on the arm and allows access to bigger swings without sacrificing control. As far as durability goes, bigger hitters would destroy these strings in a few sets. The strings work for me personally because I'm an average rec player who plays only 3-4 days a week. Players who have a hard time finding the courts due to overhitting may like these because you can take your full swing with the ball still landing inside the courts. I'm satisfied with these but there are still definitely strings I'd prefer over this one.
From: Coach Zack. 6/11