Dunlop Explosive 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I am a flat hitter and control type player who primarily play doubles and who is looking to get more sting in my shots. These strings are reasonably priced and has almost too much power but with good access to spin with on or near center hits. It is like hitting with a soft trampoline. Therefore, I would not consider these strings as control strings as I do not have the same touch on drop shots, lobs or flat shots. I have a hybrid stringing setup on my Ti S2 racquet but my elbow is tender by the end of a day's play. Two friends who use this string as a full bed are still without complaints. This string may be better suited to those who use more topspin in their normal play and/or play with heavier racquets.
From: B, 3/14

Comments: I was recommended this string. I was looking for the best string for a reasonable price and that is what I got. I don't know anything about how strings are supposed to feel but these strings seem great and it is like hitting a pillow when you hit the ball and they seem to have a great feel and power. I think you will definitely be happy with these strings, I am.
From: Brendan, 4/12