Comments: Good overall string I have really enjoyed the control it provides for a multi. It also does not seem to suffer from the springy feeling many multi's are plagued by. A tad stiff for a comfort multi but I do not suffer from ARM problems so this is of no concern to me.
From: Marcus, 5/12

Comments: Call me crazy but I didn't feel it was comfortable at all. Rather stiff feeling, unlike Babolat Addiction (very soft) or NRG2 (very soft and elastic).

Comments: I personally haven't enjoyed it. It doesn't feel as I expect a multi to. A positive is that slices seem to bite and don't sit up. It's also comfortable but that's about it. I had it in my racquet for a month.
From: Nne. 7/11

Comments: My local pro shop advised this string since I was looking for shock absorption. Little did I realize but this was the perfect string for my all around game. It offers great control and does not rob the stick's power in the head heavy ncode 95. It allowed me to hit heavy deep moon ball topspins on defense and easily allowed low slice on the backhand approach for offensive volleys. Generally strings are good for one or the other.
From: Rich, Seattle, WA, USA, 08/10

Best Arm Friendly String Deals!
Dunlop Polyester - Control, Durability & Spin