Dunlop Biomimetic Black Widow Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: It came pre-strung and was low in power, so I removed the strings that came with it and put in Babolat Excel 17 power at 45 lbs. That brought it to the medium-high power level advertised with no loss of control. Weight and weighting make it the perfect extension of my arm. I can rip shots and they stay in. I can react quickly at the net or whenever slightly out of position or late to the ball. And I can slice and dice. Excellent control on serve with good pace. I use every shot known to tennis without hesitating. Easy switch from top spin to slice on either side (I have a one-handed backhand). Best racquet I've ever demoed or owned and I've been through many on my quest to find a racquet that felt completely like an extension of my arm. Couldn't be more pleased.
From: Allan, 10/13

Comments: I really disliked this racquet.
From: Franklin, 7/12

Comments:I just bought this racquet and it is great. The grip it comes with is phenomenal and the shark skin inspired frame with the ridges give it way less drag than other racquet I own.
From: Garcia, 4/12