Dunlop Menace One 85 (185) Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I demoed this racquet last week. I have to agree with Jason that the racquet is really solid. I was actually looking for a heavier racquet and I thought the Menace 185 was perfect. The racquet did not feel very heavy in the hand for me and I really liked the balance point. I prefer even balanced racquets especially with heavier weighted racquets and this Dunlop was felt very nicely balanced. I had been using the PK FFT 175 and this racquet did not feel very much heavier than that in my hand. The best part is that I was still able to maneuver the racquet around with ease. The racquet was great at shock absorption and I didn't feel much vibration at all when I hit the ball even if the shot was off center. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a heavier racquet. I would have bought one myself but it was just a little outside what I was looking to spend. In the end I bought the PK FFT 195 Carbon.But it was definitely a tough choice between the two.
From: Saleem, Avenal, NJ, USA, 12/14
Skill-level: B
String type and tension: Demo

Comments: I demoed this series of racquets and found them all to be quite nice, no fancy gimmicks just straight-forward solid performers.  The racquets felt comfortable in the hand, with a nice solid throat, no torsion that I noticed and, with a simple rubberband dampener, negligible vibration. Each of the racquets has a different weight and balance, so there is probably one that matches just about any player's preferences.
I compete with the PK FFT-175, so the Havoc (175) was the most comfortable weight and balance for me, coming in pretty even feel-wise.  I think the sweet spot was not quite as large as the FFT, but that could be matter of string-type and tension.  The power and control were solid. I consider the PK FFT to be one of the best racquets I've ever hit with, but the Dunlop Havoc is a good contender.
The Disruptor (165) was a bit too light for me.  A bad wrist prevents me from reaching the peak swing speeds needed for the lighter racquets, so this did not have enough natural oomph for me.  But otherwise it felt very maneuverable and quick on the court.
The Menace (185) was likewise a bit on the heavy side for me.  My wrist slows me down enough that I was lagging behind shots and unable to place them, but with time to adapt I am sure I could become comfortable with this stick.  This racquet hit with the most power out of the set for me, given my slower wrist.
All around these racquets are solid entries into the racquetball space. I would definitely consider playing Dunlop in the future.
From: Jason, Dayton, OH, USA, 02/14
Skill-level:A/elite
String type and tension: Demo

Comments: I have been demoing all 3 racquets in the Disruptive Series for the last week and all I can say is what great racquets! This particular racquet had a TON of power!! It had good control, but not as much as I had with the 165.  Still very solid and very playable.
From: Scott, Boise, ID, USA, 08/13