Dunlop Havoc One 75 (175) Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I demoed this series of racquets and found them all to be quite nice, no fancy gimmicks just straight-forward solid performers.  The racquets felt comfortable in the hand, with a nice solid throat, no torsion that I noticed and, with a simple rubberband dampener, negligible vibration. Each of the racquets has a different weight and balance, so there is probably one that matches just about any player's preferences.
I compete with the PK FFT-175, so the Havoc (175) was the most comfortable weight and balance for me, coming in pretty even feel-wise.  I think the sweet spot was not quite as large as the FFT, but that could be matter of string-type and tension.  The power and control were solid. I consider the PK FFT to be one of the best racquets I've ever hit with, but the Dunlop Havoc is a good contender.
The Disruptor (165) was a bit too light for me.  A bad wrist prevents me from reaching the peak swing speeds needed for the lighter racquets, so this did not have enough natural oomph for me.  But otherwise it felt very maneuverable and quick on the court.
The Menace (185) was likewise a bit on the heavy side for me.  My wrist slows me down enough that I was lagging behind shots and unable to place them, but with time to adapt I am sure I could become comfortable with this stick.  This racquet hit with the most power out of the set for me, given my slower wrist.
All around these racquets are solid entries into the racquetball space. I would definitely consider playing Dunlop in the future.
From: Jason, Dayton, OH, USA, 02/14
Skill-level:A/elite
String type and tension: Demo

Comments: I have been demoing all 3 racquets in the Disruptive Series for the last week and all I can say is what great racquets! This particular one had great control, but for me was lacking in the back court playability I am used to.  If you are more of a front court player then this racquet would be great.
From: Scott, Boise, ID, USA, 08/13