Comments: I'm a Dunlop guy and bought this Back Pack Bag to go with my racquets. The bag is nicely designed, but has a fatal flaw. The zipper is too fine and quickly slipped its track. And there is no warranty. Buy a bag with a heavy duty zipper.

Comments: Have had this Dunlop Biomimetic Bags Yellow 6 Pack Bag for about 6 months now and have absolutely no complaints at all. Lots of room for everything you need. The shoulder straps are nice and soft so it's easy to carry. If you are looking for a new bag, I would definitely recommend this.
From: Kevin, 5/12

Comments: Great 6 Pack bag. Tons of space and I love the thermo compartment. The design is actually black on the inside, not yellow like the video, but still a great bag. I get tons of compliments on the court and has a very unique design. Hold all your gear and matches with my dunlop 4d500 tours. =)
From: Rushk. 10/11