Dunlop Biomimetic Green Gym Bag Customer feedback

Comments: I am currently on 6 different summer teams, which means I'm on the go. This bag is great. I can put my shoes or racquets in one of the side pocket, or in the huge center pocket. Either way it leaves an area or two for dry clothes, towel or just extra stuff. Yes it has two low profile pockets, but they work great for keys, phone, chapstick, grips, etc. Also I love the backpack straps on the bottom -- they are comfy and out of the way when your trying to get in/out of you bag. The base of it is a little wide. Nice bag!
From: Dale, 6/13

Comments: I bought the Biomimetic 6 Pack Bag, and unfortunately I am quite disappointed. You can't really see from the photos, but there is a severe lack of useable pockets. Ok, I have no complaints over the racquet compartment. It's the same as every other bag. The other main compartment I have no complaints either, but then that's it. You have two what I'd call slither pockets on either side which you could keep a spare pair of socks, car keys, mobile, or your wallet. You will have to keep your spare shoes, clothes, towels, drinks, food (whatever you take to the court) in the second compartment. I had a Head bag previously, and it had two main compartments, and four fairly large pockets surrounding. One for shoes, one for spare clothes/towels, another for food and another for your mobile, wallet or whatever. The bag looks great and has really nice soft carry handles, but the pro's end there. I'm Disappointed Dunlop.
From: Jonathan, 12/12

Comments: Have had this Dunlop Biomimetic Bags 6 Pack Bag for about 6 months now and have absolutely no complaints at all. Lots of room for everything you need. The shoulder straps are nice and soft so it's easy to carry. If you are looking for a new bag, I would definitely recommend this.
From: Kevin, 5/12

Comments: I had the same problem as Meow. I received this bag for Christmas. Just started using the bag a couple weeks ago and two of the five zippers broke so that the the pockets will not close. I recommend getting a different bag.
From: Rob, 4/12

Comments: The Pro Bag w/wheels is not good at all! I took it on a trip to San Diego for a tennis camp and it fell apart! Not recommended!
From: Meow, 10/11

Comments: I bought this 10-pack bag 2 days ago and I'm very impressed because for the last 6 years I used Head bags. When Ie changed my racquets to Dunlop Aerogel 200, I decided to buy a Dunlop bag as well. It's very stiff and the material is of high quality work. I recommend this.
From: Peter. 5/11