Dunlop Biomimetic F4.0 Tour Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I cannot really understand the disappointed playtesters. Great frame with specs that should appeal to a lot of players. Find a good string set up and you will have a wonderful racquet. The sweetspot isn't smaller than any other 100 square inch 16x19 frame. I'm a 5.0 player with a semi-western forehand and one-handed backhand. At the moment, I'm using the factory string Silk 1.32 at 58-59 lbs I believe. Works great!
From: Peter, 10/15

Comments: I tried a demo model of this racquet from a local tennis store. I could not produce much spin from this racquet. I've been playing a Babolat Pure Storm the past 18 months, so the change in feel was significant. This is a power racquet, plain and simple. Since switching to a player's frame, I have a lot of trouble switching back to bulkier frames. If you're an aggressive baseliner, I would highly recommend this model, but don't expect too much feel from the racquet. I would recommend trying the sale model 400 pro. The difference would be minimal.