Comments: I had the Biomimetic 200 and enjoyed that racquet thoroughly. Was a little reticent on trying this as the stiffness rating was 67 as compared to 57. Interestingly the Dunlop website had them listed at 62 and 63 respectively, curious to know the cause of the difference. The racquet felt great from all areas of the court and I preferred this one over the previous. Very consistent and stable response with a tremendous amount of feel to it. I was testing this next to a racquet with gut in it and the Dunlop still had better feel. The low swing weight helped produce more spin without sacrificing stability.I used to play with a Prince Tour 16x18 and that racquet could really amp up the spin but left me feeling disconnected to the ball and my placement was no where near as precise as the Dunlop. As soon as I needed to "pull the trigger" I was not worried about the ball sailing long, it left me confident therefore I could focus more on the game and less on being careful. I suppose it isn't as forgiving as some other frames but when my form is good this racquet is a real weapon! My serves as well as my volleys were again, very consistent as long as I pay attention. I wish they had a racquet that would make me pay attention! All in all an A+! Strung with Volkl Cyclone 17g at 52 lbs.
From: Tyko, 6/15

Comments: I just recently tried this racquet along with Yonex Vcore Tour G 330. Both racquets were low powered, provided excelllent control and were more demanding in order to access the attributes of the racquets. A good example of this would be that the racquets were designed to be low powered reguiring the player to use form to swing the racquet harder in order to generate the reguired amount of velocity to be effective. This would increase spin production as well. The end result being a heavy ball, as they say. I can really appreciate the thought that goes into the design of these racguets. For me the bad side was that my technigue is not perfect and also I am recovering from a broken wrist so I was shanking more balls then I would care to mention. Nevertheless, I will continue with the Dunlop. It is slightly more maneuverable with a touch more feel. The Yonex does have excelllent plow through. Ultimately, I found these racguets to be fairly identical which I did not expect based upon the reviews of each racquet by tennis warehouse. It seemed that the sluggishness of the Yonex as reported in the TW review was over baked.
From: Harmon, 6/15

Comments: I used to play with the Aerogel 4D 200 Tour, which was a fine racquet that might have been better if it was a tad bit lighter. Tried the F2.0 Tour, pretty disappointed. Control was okay, but it lacked power. Also, I don't know agree with other reviewers saying its a stable racquet. It's the least stable racquet I've ever used. The racquet feels like a feather; I almost miss the old Aerogel 4D. I was hoping for a heavy weapon to complement my type of play (controlled aggression). Instead, I got a frying pan. Unfortunately, I don't recommend this racquet.
From: Sean, 6/15

Comments: Good racquet but not for me. Amazing feel at the net and it feels so soft. To me, that's where the good notes end with this though. I prefer traditional headlight and flexible racquets so I thought I would like this more. Too dead of a response for me, even strung at 50 lbs. Everything but my volleys suffered quite a bit. I would be very interested in seeing this racquet in a slightly more open string pattern. Maybe a 16x19. This is not a bad stick if it's for you. It's just not for me. Probably good for doubles play. I'm a 5.0 all-court player with long strokes and a one-handed backhand.
From: Connor, 3/15

Comments: Excellent racquet. Great for one-handed backhands. Great maneuverability -- solid, great stability. Precise. Perfect with ALU Power Feel.
From: Panos, 4/14

Comments: I got this as my new racquet recently. My last racquet and point of reference was a Dunlop Biomimetic 200 Tour, the last generation of this. First of all, I must say that the F2.0 Tour is a very different racquet from my last one, as it is nearly a full ounce lighter, stiffer, and more headlight, althought the head size is the same. I strung it at 55 lbs with a full bed of Solinco Revolution 16. It took me a while to get used to it, but once I did, I found that it improved my game a lot. My serves were suddenly much faster and more consistent, and my groundstrokes had much more spin and power, while I kept it under control and felt that I could direct the ball to any direction I wanted. This all came from it being lighter and stiffer than my last racquet. It also helped me improve my form because any shot hit outside of the sweetspot and a small area around it would result in a bad shot, which made me work harder to perfect my technique to hit the sweetspot more often. Volleys are also a pleasure to hit as I can direct where the ball goes. Overall, a very nice job from Dunlop and another step in the right direction. I highly recommend it.
From: Dalton, 11/13

Comments: Coming from a 105 square inch head to a 95 square inch head was a huge change for me. But after getting used to it, my shots immediately got better than they have ever been. My serves gained 5-10mph, with added spin and consistency. I played with it with Dunlop Juice 16 at a 62 lbs.
From: Dillan, 10/13

Comments: Nearly the perfect racquet! This racquet took my level up in every facet of my game. Serves were more powerful, groundstrokes stepped up in power and I kept it under control. Volleys, overheads - awesome. I'm playing with the Dunlop Explosive 16g at 50 lbs and it's magic. And I am a 4.5 baseliner.

Comments: Initial thoughts were that the frame felt tinny or hollow and perhaps even a little cheap. It did not have the accustomed soft but solid Dunlop feel. However after spending a few hours hitting with it I really found myself liking it a lot. It has really, really good control combined with medium to high power. It is easy to maneuver but really stable on hard shots. Comparable to the 2012 Wilson BLX six one 95 (16x18) which trades some control for huge power. More consistent returning, less power serving with the Dunlop. Tough to pick between them; try both.

Comments: Awesome racquet for hard hitting baseliners. It remains stable on even the hardest shots and is surprisingly maneuverable. All in all, the Dunlop Biomimetic F2.0 Tour is a great racquet!
From: Andy, 6/13

Comments: Awesome racquet -- I've been playing with the Head Prestige MPs for the last couple of years, but just needed that little something extra. This racquet has it all. Great feel, easy on the arm, phenomenal control, awesome spin. Surprisingly forgiving. Just holding the racquet it feels heavy, but it swings unbelievable. The balance is perfect. Best racquet I've ever hit with.
From: Gerard, 4/13
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power (Grey) at 54 lbs

Comments: Stiffer than its previous models. If you miss the sweet spot, the ball won't go to the net! For me, one step behind. Very similar to the Wilson BLX Blade 98 18x20.
From: Juninho, 4/13

Comments: Excellent racquet. I've tried several racquets in this spec range over the past few months and definitely prefer the F2.0 Tour. It's all around solid with great plow through, stability, and control. I have a heavy topspin FH and BH, and the spin potential is awesome. Nice work Dunlop!
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 18G at 52 lbs