Comments: I found this racquet to lack power for a 110 head size. It also seems to lack control. I played with the Prince 110 Hybrid and I can control the ball better with the Prince than with the Dunlop, which is kind of weird to me because the Dunlop has the kind of specs one would expect in a fairly controllable OS frame. I am an old guy with great strokes and I rip with a 110 to keep with the younger players. I did not get good results from the Dunlop. I also tried to lead it up and re-balance it to no avail. It's collecting dust.

Comments: I really liked the demo and bought the 700, but it cracked all the way through when returning a ball that was hit off center on the strings. Dunlop refuses to honor the warranty and claims abuse since it cracked all the way through. It was not abused, but it did crack. There must be a flaw and I am out a racquet and the money I paid for it. Don't deal with Dunlop!
From: Caroline, 10/12
String type and tension: Dunlop Silk 16g @ 60 lbs

Comments: I strung it with Wilson Natural Gut 16 at 50 lbs, and amazingly I didn't feel any pain in my elbow and wrist. I will buy another Biomimetic 700 as my play has greatly improved.
From: Rodrigo, 6/12

Comments: I believe that the Bio 700 is the best sub-10 oz (strung) racquet on the market. If you're looking for a light, powerful, forgiving, maneuverable stick, you'd do well to give this a try. The combo of this racquet and natural gut have been a blessing for both my arm and my play in general. I have also tried the new Dunlop Black Widow racquet, which is slightly less powerful, less forgiving cousin of the 700. They're both good, but I prefer the 700.
String type and tension: VS 17, 55 lbs