Dunlop Biomimetic 600 Tour Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I have played with two of these for a year now, and I must say, they are very impressive. A lot of power and a ton of spin. My serve has improved immensely, but I had to change to a softer string due to the racquet's stiffness. Loved playing with a full bed of Power Rough, at 58/56 lbs, but quickly developed tennis elbow. Went to a hybrid with X1 Biphase and Power Rough and I loved it. These are great sticks for a big server, serve and volleyer, and a baseliner who likes to load the ball up with a ton of spin!
From: Dustin, 10/13

Comments: I thoroughly enjoyed hitting with this racquet though realized quickly that the high stiffness was not something my elbow would tolerate for long, so I don't see myself switching to it. Plays like a more forgiving MP, control is really quite good and power is abundant. I did not find balls flying long on me. Serves are very rewarding, plenty of power and accuracy. Average comfort, balls hit in the sweet zone feel fine, balls hit near the top of the head remind you of the 72 RA flex rating. I think it's a great racquet for young guns with case-hardened joints.

Comments: This is an excellent stick. I switched from the Wilson Pro Open which I loved to the 600 Tour. It offers a stiffer frame allowing for more power without loss of control. Though it weights the same as the Wilson Pro Open it feels lighter has a faster swing speed and the spin on groundstrokes and serves it "excellent". This is the stick I've been waiting for. Great job Dunlop!
From: Randolph, 10/11