Comments: This is a nice racquet for players looking for an Oversize racquet (105) and a very light racquet. This racquet by far feels like the lightest racquet I have ever used. I am 6 ft and have no problem generating my own power. I picked this racquet because I love lighter frames with generous sweet spots. I like my ground strokes with this racquet. I used Black Widow strings which give me great spin and keep the ball in play even with my longer, faster swing. Power is effortless. My favorite part of this racquet is how it makes my volleys crisp and effortless. By far the best racquet I have ever used in doubles. This racquet is great for really any player who likes lighter, bigger framed, racquets!
From: Danny, 6/12

Comments: This racquet is fantastic. It has the right weight, balance, feel and power for players with compact strokes. I'm 5'2. I demoed this racquet because it is used by Dominika Cibulkova and she is about 5'3 so I was curious how it would playtest for me. The shots feel solid; very maneuverable at the net. Although it is a light racquet, it had ample power to put away a shot.
From: Girlie, 8/11

Comments: I've switched to this frame after "using up" my (3) '02 Head iX-3's.mAfter carefully demo-ing several others (Head, Babolat, Volkl, Wilson, Prince) over dozens of hours, I settled on this though surprised this felt better & more "solid" than others as small as 100"sq. I agree w/ reviews re: power at baseline (however, can swing longer w/topspin), quickness at net but also, I can really place my spin serves with this one! I'm an older 4.5, frequent player and strung it with a textured synthetic similar to older Tolson Spin-X, just below midpoint of recommended tension range. I tend to shop carefully and use established gear for years - not a trendy or casual buyer. I'm very happy with this & committed to building an upgrading game with this as a basis. I will buy 2 more soon.
From: Gary. 08/11
String type and tension: Textured @ 54Lbs.

Comments: I love this racquet. I tried many racquets of this head size (102-110) wanting to upgrade my equipment to play in the National Championships 2011 for 60, 7.0 Men's Teams. For me, it had the best balance and control of all that I tried. The weight is great for quick net play and I just added a little lead to the sides. Serving is really solid and easy to control. My game is based on timing and a fluid motion and this racquet seems to really fit that style.
From: Karl, 7/11
String type and tension: Silk 16, 57 pounds

Comments: The Biomemetic Lite 600 is a very credible frame with good pop. I found my shots strayed a little more than I wished, but overall it is a solid frame. I prefer the Biomemetic 600.
From: Allan. 5/11

Comments: This racquet is great for the tough, heavy-duty players who use tons of topspin. It has great control. It makes the 'POP' sound every time you hit the ball. Very crisp and clean shots. I have chosen to play with this racquet in my junior tournaments and I am satisfied. However, this racquet is a little light, so I added a little bit of lead tape around the edges. Great racket.
From: Mary, Marietta, GA, USA, 03/11

Comments: I demoed this alongside the Yonex RDis 100 MidPlus, Wilson BLX Tour, and Babolat Aero Storm Tour GT, which is a strange mix, but I have varied preferences in racquets. The low static weight of this Biomimetic 600 Lite made me somewhat skeptical of its stability, but I was pleasantly surprised by its plow through from the baseline. The power can be somewhat difficult to manage, but the spin-friendliness allows for some of the otherwise wild groundstrokes to dip just inside the baseline. Volleys were solid, especially the Cibulkova-like swing volleys. Serving with this racquet was unusually difficult at first, but after a few minutes of practice, I was bombing in some huge flat serves. Overall, great racquet, best on the serve and groundstrokes, even on my usually plow through-reliant one-handed backhand. Now I feel awkward, having written the only two comments....
From: Patrick, 03/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Silk @ Mid Tension
Headsize: 105 sq"

Comments: Is this racquet scheduled to be playtested?
From: Patrick, NC, USA, 11/10
(Patrick, sorry but we do not have a review slated for this racquet--TW Staff)

Dunlop Biomimetic Racquets