Comments: As an aging (64 year old) 4.0 player, my racquets of choice in the recent years have had increasing head sizes in proportion to my expanding waist. I thought players' racquets were a thing of the past for me, because I accepted the common knowledge that diminishing or limited strength had to be compensated for by using oversized racquets that could help generate some punch. Boy was I wrong! On a lark, I purchased the Biomimetic 600 and found to my surprise that it packs as much of a wallop as most of the larger head sized racquets that I had been using, but with more control. Definitely a keeper so I bought a couple of replacements before they become difficult to find.
From: Ari, 9/13

Comments: After getting tennis elbow from playing with a Youtek speed MP 18/20 (2010 version) I decided to search for another more arm friendly racquet. After reading reviews on the Biomimetic 600, I bought one. I have added 24g to the handle and throat to increase the overall weight and reduce the head weight. The stock strings Dunlop Silk 16 were a little spongy for my style and the racquet was a little to powerful overall until I made the adjustments and restring with Babolat hurricane tour poly strings. I can now produce better top spin and, as a relatively hard hitter, the power reduction has helped bring my baseline game in and confidence to hit even harder. I have been through 5 different racquets in 18 months and this is by far my favorite. Comfortable, stable and more maneuverable with the extra weight in the handle.

Comments: Loved every thing about this racquet. It has a big enough sweet spot, feels nice on the serve, no arm problems so far. I added some grams to the butt to be make it more head light.
From: Bilal, 3/13

Comments: Excellent for two handed backhand players! Additional power, stability, comfortable and arm-friendly. The best in the BIOMIMETIC line.
From: Vasile, 1/13

Comments: Excellent for two handed backhand players! Stable, additional power, comfort and arm-friendly. The best in the Biomimetic series.
From: Vasile, 1/13

Comments: This is an excellent racquet. I just demo'ed it and it feels great. It has great feel, offers good spin and feels great on serve. I can also match up hard hitters without problem. I also had no shoulder or arm issues whatsoever. I'm going to buy one!
From: Thomas, 10/12

Comments: It was a whim purchase one year ago, when I had to recognize that those heavy racquets I used before that had that addictive feel when hit flat in the sweet spot killed my top spin, and with that died my consistency. Some nice Volkls shoved in between (ox V1, ox 6), a Babolat PD GT proved even more playable, but after three sessions the elbow began to send SOS. To the rescue came a Wilson BLX 18x20, strung very low with Babolat RPM Blast (a string that I really love) 21x20kg, and this Dunlop, strung quite stiffish, (might have lost some tension since). The stringbed still feels stiff and really crisp, but the elbow did not complain. The more I play with it, the more I feel at home with it. It gives you a very good feed back, you know immediately, how you struck the ball and where it will go.

Comments: I bought this racquet for my daughter (17 now) to replace Prince White with the port holes. She won a Midwest Level Junior Doubles title the first time she tried it and then won the Wisconsin D1 Individual High School Doubles Title with it in 10/2011. Her words, "It feels so "pure" when I hit the ball!" I just got her a third one (even though they don't break) so she has an arsenal when she plays for the University of Dayton next year.
String type and tension:Klipper Spinmax 16g Mains at 62 lbs/Klipper Syn Gut Ultra crosses at 64 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4+

Comments: This is very solid for a racquet this light. If you find the Babolat AeroPro Drive GT a bit hollow but love the power that it generates, then this Dunlop 600 is your stick. It has the classic Dunlop players stick with solid feel but a larger sweet spot and added power. Dunlop is known to be a low profile hero (like the Dunlop McEnroe) and this one could be another one of those because of its cheaper price/less popular brand name. The stiffness is excellent for the advanced player giving this light weight stick the much needed control and crispiness. There is a lot of room for customization. I added 15 grams to the handle and it is now perfect for my serve, volley and overhead doubles game. In spite of its stiffness, it is excellent on the arm.
From: H Bing, 9/11
String type and tension: Prince Pro Blend at 58/56 lbs

Comments: The Biomemetic 600 is by far the best racquet I've hit with in years. This racquet feels lighter than it is but gives no quarter to hard shots. Serves, volleys and groundies all had pop and with soft hands, the drop shot and lob were easy to execute. The Aeroskin is a very nice compliment to this racket.
From: Allan. 5/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Silk @ mid tension

Comments: This racket is so good if your looking for power, my serves were spot on and groundstrokes had a lot of power and control. It was light and easy to maneuver at the net, all around a great racket for a good price.
From: TJ, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: 60 dunlop polyester

Comments: I tested four racquets together: (1) The Dunlop Biomimetic 600, (2) the Babolat AeroPro Team GT, (3) the Volkl Power Bridge 5, and (4) the Wilson BLX Pro Open.
I found the Dunlop a very smooth racquet. I felt like hitting the ball was as simple as cutting soft butter with a warm knife. Light touches and spins were effectively delivered.
However, it did not generate the power I desired. I have a light body-frame and am not very strong, so I require a racquet to generate my power for me. This racquet left me wanting a little, though it was still good. I felt the sweet spot was generous, but not as generous as the Wilson BLX Pro Open or the Volkl Power Bridge 5.
All in all, between the four racquets, I went with the Wilson BLX Pro Open due to its solid feel, ease in generating power, and generous sweet spot.
From: Sterling, Cedar City, UT, USA, 03/11
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: This is an update to my previous comments below after re-stringing from a poly to a multi. The feel/response of the frame did liven-up significantly when I restrung with a decent multi- I used Babolat Addiction 16g. In fact, now it's actually quite similar to my son's Babolat APD cortex in that they are both pretty stiff frames (albeit the Dunlop is lighter). I think the 102 head does open up the size of the sweetspot slightly compared to the Babolat, but the maneuverability of the Dunlop is much better than the APD given the lighter frame spec. I added some weight to just the butt cap, and this provided for a slightly more solid feel overall, without negatively affecting swing speed too much. My overall verdict now is this stick is growing on me as I get adjusted to it, and I'm starting to like it a lot. There really is a nice blend of many elements- control, good pop, solid feel, and touch around the net. Beware though, if you prefer flexible or dampened/plush/soft-feeling frames, this is probably not your stick.
From: Tom, New York, NY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction 16 @ 58

Comments: I had high hopes for this new Dunlop offering, given all the buzz and overall frame specs. I started out with a soft poly at 56 lbs and found this racquet to feel way too stiff with more vibration than I expected, even with a Sampras string dampener. Despite the 102 head size, to me it seemed like the sweetspot was nothing exceptional. So I'll probably re-string with NXTs or X-Ones to see how it changes the overall feel/dynamic of this frame and then provide a fuller review.
From: Tom, New York, NY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro-line 2 @ 56

Comments: This is a great all-around racquet. Although it lacks some of the head weight that I'm used to. It is so fast at the net and has good power. Directional accuracy is tremendous and spin is easy to obtain. It is great for a pop and spin serve, but you can lay it out for a flat serve just as well. I find that I can make off-balance recovery defensive shots with ease with this stick, that I would have muffed before. Pace and direction on my topspin backhand is excellent. I'd say that Dunlop has a winner here.
From: Bob, Dataw Island, SC, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Rough 16 @ 59 on mains and Wilson Enduro 17 at 57 on cross

Comments: I have tried every racket out there - by brand, by type (control, hybrid, player) and have pretty much hit with everything. This is the best racket I have ever played with. It has great plow through with extreme maneuverability and control. It is so solid from the baseline and the ability to whip through the ball from almost any position is exceptional. It is also very soft at the net - a lot of control and ability to place volleys. I used to have a Babolat (PDGT) and Wilson (BLX PO) both of which I really like, but the 600 does it all, which kind of surprised me given the 102 head size. It is a great all around stick - hit with spin for forgiveness, but flatten it out when called for and gives you soft hands when coming in. I am a basic 4.0 player that likes to move around and hit a variety of shots and this 600 is the stick I've been searching for.
From: Peter, Denver, CO, USA, 12/10

Comments: This is quite a sleeper in the Biomimetic line. The head size and weight belies how much performance it gives from every part of the court. Don't be fooled by the 102 head or the 10.5oz weight. Plenty of plow, great control, and all the power I need. I'll be parting with my Pure Drive GTs now.
From: Wilhelm, USA. 12/10
String type and tension: Dunlop black widow 16 @ 59 lbs

Comments: The racquet has much better feel in comparison to Babolat's Pure Drive. There's more power though, and does not sound hollow. It could use a little more weight, say 10.8 to 11.0 oz. Overall, it's a great racquet and well recommended.
From: Moe, Minneapolis, MN, USA. 11/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16, 60 lbs

Comments: I'm not sure why I'm the first reviewer for this racquet, but I really like it. I got mine last week, and so far the Biomimetic 600 has proved itself much better than I anticipated. I demo'd a Babolat Pure Drive Roddick and this and I chose the biomimetic because of the weight and plow it delivered. The racquet felt like it was a perfect weight and had a very generous sweet spot, something that the pure drive lacked. It was stiff for the first day, but once you break the racquet in and get used to it, it feels amazing. Great plow, feel, and maneuverability.
From: Connor, Reston, VA, USA. 11/10