Dunlop Biomimetic 400 Lite Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this strung with Black Widow at 60 lbs. Although I play for fun and exercise, I could tell the racquet improved my game, it is true -- better equipment makes things easier. Nothing wrong with this racquet at all, especially for someone picking the game back up after years of not playing, like me, and on a budget too. Great racquet and great price ! I am going to buy another.

Comments: My coach had me try this one, and I was hooked. The following week, I bought a brand new one. My serve is so much stronger with it!
From: Valarie, 11/13

Comments: I upgraded to this racquet from the Dunlop Aerogel 550 Lite and can tell a huge improvement in control after only a few practices. Serves are great, with lots of power due to the easy maneuverability. I string mine with GSI Snake-Bite at 59 lbs. Worth demoing!
From: Jared, 9/13

Comments: I love it. Very light and durable.
From: Olivia, 10/12