Dunlop Biomimetic 400 Lite Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Overall, a good racquet. Switching, due to longstanding shoulder and elbow problems, from the much heavier and differently balanced Wilson K-Factor racquet, I wasn't sure if the choice was right. I'd been thinking about a lighter racquet for a while and this one was of those I was searching for. Reading the spec on this racquet convinced me to try it. Coming from 95 square inches, 11.7 ounces and 12 points head light to this racquet has not been very easy but not too hard too. As soon as got my timing under control (I felt like I was hitting the ball too early) things just clicked together. I think that was the feeling one of the reviewers was referring to. Indeed, in the beginning it felt a little off. It went away though as soon as I figure out timing. As a result my elbow and shoulder feel much better now. The power of the shots went down (expected). The control is okay but still some work is necessary. Very good volleys; the racquet is stiff, so it helps. Serve is not bad (the power went down but the control over the direction went up). The slice and the drop shots are amazing. To improve, this racquet should have an even balance and just a tad more flex to it.

Comments: I didn't love this racquet. Although I was once a one-time 5.5 player, my age and other factors had me in search of a new racquet. My daughter's (solid 4.0 player) Dunlop's were lots of fun and so I thought something along those lines might work. I prefer a 95 head size but those days have diminished. Nonetheless, with the racquet, it just feels poorly constructed. Rather than be weighted with a proper tapering, it just has an off-the-cliff feel. While this is great for quick reflex net shots, or that last moment of ball contact creating spin, that's not much to speak of when desiring an all-around racquet.
From: Jon, 3/15

Comments: I bought this strung with Black Widow at 60 lbs. Although I play for fun and exercise, I could tell the racquet improved my game, it is true -- better equipment makes things easier. Nothing wrong with this racquet at all, especially for someone picking the game back up after years of not playing, like me, and on a budget too. Great racquet and great price ! I am going to buy another.

Comments: My coach had me try this one, and I was hooked. The following week, I bought a brand new one. My serve is so much stronger with it!
From: Valarie, 11/13

Comments: I upgraded to this racquet from the Dunlop Aerogel 550 Lite and can tell a huge improvement in control after only a few practices. Serves are great, with lots of power due to the easy maneuverability. I string mine with GSI Snake-Bite at 59 lbs. Worth demoing!
From: Jared, 9/13

Comments: I love it. Very light and durable.
From: Olivia, 10/12