Comments: I demo'ed this racquet and was a little uneasy at first due to the slightly small sweetspot (I was coming from the Juice 100 which has a large and forgiving sweetspot) but decided to buy it anyways because of all the other phenomenal aspects. Groundstrokes are killer on both sides, and I feel like I take as big a swing as I want and the ball will stay in. I found it particularly helpful on low balls. Volleys are excellent and the racquet is extremely maneuverable and stable at the net. Serves are also excellent whether you're hitting it flat or with any kind of spin. Really my only knock on this racquet is the small sweetspot, but once you use it for a while it's harder to notice. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a great control-oriented racquet. Plus the cosmetic is amazing and it comes at a good price too.
From: Juan, 1/13

Comments: After almost a year of using this racquet, I need to say that this is the best racquet I could find for my needs and everything about it is excellent. I couldn't be more happy about it! The control really helped me for my really flat style on both sides. The most outstanding characteristic of the racquet is its awesome control. In addition, the spin and power really helped me improve my game. It's a must try for everyone looking a racquet that's really control-oriented. Sebastian, 10/12
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge 17g @ 55lbs

Comments: This stick has improved my confidence and results on the court. I have found it to be the best balance of power and control out there, and I have tested many frames lately. In all areas it is amazing, but it excels on serves. I have powerful, accurate flat serves but also great kick and slice because of the head speed you can generate with the 300 Tour. Placing your serves with this racquet seems easy. You can and better swing hard with this stick. The 18x20 pattern is not overly powerful. A player with full strokes and good technique will love the sweetspot, but if you miss you will be disappointed. I did add lead tape at 3 and 9 to deal with the stability issues and also got a little larger sweetspot and more plow through from it. Returns serve well, with enough power to block the ball back but also to swing freely and keep it in. Volleys are crisp and accurate and it is light and maneuverable at net. Attacking and defensive slices also seem to be easy but effective shots with the 300 Tour. It gives a great sound when you center the ball and it absorbs shock really well. I have arm issues so I play with multis, and have found it arm friendly for a stick with its stiffness and feel. The Aeroskin and cosmetic is top notch.
From: Jay, 9/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 17g @ 57lbs

Comments: What a racquet! I used to own the 4D version and was pretty impressed with it. The only knock about it was its stability like numerous others have mentioned. Dunlop has seemed to addressed that with this version and it's significantly stiffer and more solid. Despite this, it's still just s little unstable but not by much at all. I added some lead and it's a beast. It's pretty low powered so it may not be ideal for players with a more compact swing. However, it more than makes up for it in the control that this racquet has. This is a great racquet! A+
From: Lor, 7/12
String type and tension: Isospeed @ 60 lbs

Comments: I switched to this frame 8 months ago and still love it's feel and control. It is definitely a lighter weight, control oriented player's frame. Power is good, and it is somewhat stiff but still plays soft. It is a modern player's frame with some old school feel. Those with long, fast, developed strokes will appreciate the frame most and benefit the most. I have some of my frames strung with a full bed of Kirshbaum Pro Line II and others strung with a full bed of Isospeed Professional Classic. Both are 17g and strung at 55/52. I get decent power and awesome directional control for both groundstrokes and volleys. Monster power to be had on serves and decent spin on all shots. By dropping the cross tension 3-4 lbs you open up the sweetspot some more. Also, this frame begs for some lead in the upper hoop. I have 1/4" lead tape running from 11:00-1:00 on both sides. That is all I needed to get the frame to respond perfectly for me and better handle hard service returns or defensive shots. This will be my frame for the next couple of years. Two thumbs up!!
From: Thomas, 7/12
String type and tension: Isospeed Professional Classic or Kirshbaum Pro Line II @ 55/52 lbs

Comments: I demoed this racket and while I loved the precision and useful pop, this racket is somewhat unforgiving on off-center shots. The sweet spot is minuscule and when it is strung above 60 lbs, it KILLS your arm/wrist. This is coming from a 19-year-old that never has problems. This even had Dunlop Silk strung in it which is supposed to be a soft, premium multi. Better to drop the tension to probably around 58-56. Otherwise this racket will really start to hurt your arm/wrist. Other than that and the small sweet spot, its a sweet racket.

Comments: I demo'd this racquet and I've been using it for 4 days now. I feel that I'm really getting into my groove with it. I love the feel and control. Volleys feel very sound to say the least. My serves are hitting where I'm aiming. Most likely my next racquet.
From: Zev, 4/12
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation, 58 lbs

Comments: I figured since Verdasco uses this stick and he it a pretty powerful player that this racquet would be up to par. I was wrong and I immediately put it away after 10 minutes of "play." Definitely needs some customizing if you go for this racquet.

Comments: Played this and the previous model, and I found just a little more feel with this one. I assume it may due to its higher stiffness but it felt more solid and I got more pop, even with the old demo strings. And just like the previous model this one felt unstable in stock form, but that just left room for some custom weighting adjustments. After some added weight this stick really begins to shine, especially from the baseline. Cosmetics look pretty unique too, but I didn't really like it, or the aeroskin texture (which I felt didn't really make it swing faster). Overall a really solid stick for anyone looking for a players frame to customize, yet light enough for any junior to play in stock form.

Comments: Just fell in love with this stick. Strung it with a hybrid mix of Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour & Attraction at 62lb. Forehands feel like butter even against heavy balls, backhands are just as stable. This stick puts a good amount of rip on the ball and the serves have good pace too. Some lead can be added at 3 & 9 on the head for added stability and thump value if required. Forgot to mention its the sexist frame ever.
From: Ian, 2/12
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, 61lb/ Attraction, 62lb
Headsize:97inch

Comments: Good racquet! Control is great. Strung it with Solinco Tour Bite 17G/48lbs on the main and Dunlop Hexi Fiber Multi Filament 17G/50lbs on the cross and it gives great feel and spin on your shots!!

Comments: Beautiful beast, awesome control and much better than the radical or the stiff Blade. Tried in full bed of co-poly and love the placement and awesome control - much more increased than my old Pure Storm. The weight is excellent and is much better with a multi or a hybrid. I couldn't be happier about my game - will buy two more.
From: Sebastian, Colombia, 12/11
String type: Hyperion 16, mains and Touch Multifiber Red 17, crosses
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: Before, the Dunlop 4D Aerogel 300 Tour was a disappointment for me because of the terrible stability. In this version, the stability is still the only issue, but it was not as bad as the 4D version. Overall, the racquet was outstanding. The Tennis Warehouse review is right about the serving of this racquet, it was amazing.
From: Brandon, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17

Comments: This is a precise frame with good power and scalpel like control. Feel at impact is solid and comfortable. Dunlop did a great job here. I believe it is a great choice for an all court player who swings fast and wants control and stability in a lighter weight package. A much better choice than a Head Radical (MP or Pro) or Wilson Blade in my opinion. I prefer the feel and control of a soft multifilament and that is what I like in this frame too. Two thumbs up!
From: Thomas, 10/11
String type and tension: Isospeed Control 16 at 56/53 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: This is a great stick! I have been using the Head Areogel 4D 200 Tour for quite some time but I had to wheel it around to get good pace. With the Biomimetic 300 Tour I can get same pace with less effort. I never served as well as I can do with this racquet, easy to hit flat and sliced serves with great precision. All and all a great racquet, quite easy to handle.
From: Per, 9/11

Comments: The Biomimetic 300 Tour is remarkably similar in size, construction and playing characteristics to the old Tecnifibre T-Fight 320. You hold the frames together and almost every nuance matches (aside from the color). I can better understand now Verdasco's switch. It feels like the 300 was tailor made to his specs. It's pros and cons are similar to the TFight as well: Great access to spin, but unforgiving. On anything outside the sweetspot, it feels like you accidentally picked up a board instead of your tennis racquet. Hit in the sweetspot, you get that crisp satisfying pop that turns heads on a tennis court.
From: Leo. 9/11

Comments: Wow! I have switched to this racquet due to its beautiful performance, and I intend to stick with it for the next few years. It has excellent control I hit a few extreme angles I cannot hit with my other racquet and bageled a tough opponent in my FIRST MATCH WITH IT after hitting with it for only 10 minutes! I know, right?! It is maneuverable which I find useful for balls that are coming at me fast, but stable enough to control it. The feel is excellent too. Downside: There is a power deficiency on my backhand which is a shorter, more compact, but reliable stroke, and that's it. I think about fixing it by adding a little weight, but am afraid of ruining the good things I have going on with everything else (forehand, serve, volleys). I noticed the grip is a little larger that what is indicated, like a 4 1/4 feels like a 4 3/8.
From: Mark. 5/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Synthetic @ 58 lbs

Comments: Best ever! I get amazing control! Fun to play with! Recommended to advanced players.
From: Joseph, NY. 5/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT @ 60 lbs

Comments: I recently demoed this racket, and although it has many pros I will not be purchasing this frame. I was looking for a racket that had a little more power than a player's racket, had a SW between 315 and 330. I think that this racket has a good blend of power and control, similar to the Head Youtek Radical MP but with slightly more power. The biggest cons to this frame are that it has a small sweetspot, off center shots produced some pretty harsh feedback. The Youtek Radical MP was much better in these regards. The other con was that this racket is less resistance to torque, off center shots or heavy hits shove the racket around quite a bit. I also did not like the racket head shape, it is too teardrop shaped for me, and I prefer a more rounded racket head. The Radical MP. The bottom line: This racket is too unforgiving for shots that land outside its small sweetspot for my ability. A more advanced player would not be as affected by this though.
From: John, San Diego, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: TW demo

Comments: Off the first hit I could tell this stick had pop, power and a plush feel. I'm coming off playing with my trustworthy Ti. Radicals with lead tape at the 9, 3, and 12 o'clock positions. I wanted to try something with a little more power and more maneuverability. It is true what the reviews have said about the stick getting pushed around during heavy hitting on volleys, and it took me a while to dial in on serves because of the low swing weight. But I've added some lead tape at the 9 and 3 positions so I'm going to see how that works. Overall so far, I've enjoyed the pop, power, and weight. It's a stick worth trying out if you like the prestige midsize and want more power and less swing-weight, or a radical with a little more power and feel without the weight.
From: Brent, Lubbock, TX, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, 62lbs

Comments: Purchased this racquet to replace my trustworthy Dunlop M-Fil 300. Below are the pros and cons of the Dunlop 300 tour: PROS: Loads of control, the faster you swing the crisper it is. This racquet swings very fast!! Serves are exceptional. Very controllable fast-flat serves are heavy for a racquet of this weight and kick/slice serves are easy to do. Touch shots, drop shots and placement are also second to none. Feels like you can place the ball anywhere on the court. This racquet also excels in slice shots. CONS: The biggest con is stability, which is shocking for a tour/'players' racquet. Definitely needs lead tape to help with stability. Also, being a 'players' racquet the sweetspot isn't the biggest, and this racquet isn't very forgiving. It's an 'all or nothing' racquet. If you're having a good day, you'll feel unstoppable, if you're having an off day, you'll feel like a NTRP level of 2-3 will beat you 6-1. It spins ok but racquet feels more at home with flat fast shots. Very easy to rip baseline winners but it requires very good technique. RECOMMENDED?? Yes but only to those who have a big serves, and or have a good solid ground stroke that does not rely too heavily on huge topspin to keep the ball in play.
From: Nick, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 03/11
String type and tension: Gamma Live Wire Professional @ 57lb.

Comments: Played it with the Biomimetic 200 Plus. Both were very "weak" and sensitive to torsional stability and gave me a hard time returning serves. The control was very good and it was easy to keep the depth in the shots. Serves outstanding! Backhands never played really well with this racquet (one handed and slice). Even though the control was good this racquet really lacked stability in all shots.
From: Niklas, Sweden, 02/11
String type and tension: Dunlop SILK factory string
NTRP Rating: approx 5.0

Comments: Went for a demo last night. Tried 3 of the new Dunlops (200 plus, 300 & 300 tour) vs my 2008 pure storm. The 300 tour was amazing. A bit too powerful at the start but as the new strings wore in, it became alive. Topspin was ok but nowhere near my pure storm's (PS) potential. Grip was shorter than the PS so the 2HBH felt a bit weird. Control was amazing though. I felt like I could place and/or bash the ball into a coke can anywhere on the court. It also swung pretty fast too - comparable to the PS. The best thing however was the serve. What a ripper. This racquet does all the work and my flat serve had effortless pace. Kick/slice/2nd serves weren't as good as the PS but my 1st first felt ~10-15% faster. (Serving with the 300 tour was a clear standout and a big plus for me because I win most of my games with the "Free" points from my serve.)
I thought I could never find a racquet to replace my beloved but aging Pure Storm but I think I have now.. Goodbye Pure Storm. Hello Dunlop 300 and 300 Tour. Dave, Sydney, NSW, Australia, 01/11
String type and tension: Dunlop 300 Demo Racquet = Dunlop Silk @ 65lb. Dunlop 300 tour & 200 plus = Dunlop Silk @ 60lb. Pure Storm = X-One Biphase17 @ 60lb.

Comments: Ok so I went hitting again with it today and here are my thoughts
Forehand-
Topspin: very easy to generate (partially due to strings) I have switched to more of a eastern type grip moving from my Semi-western grip and this racket generated massive spin for not having a semi western grip.
Power: felt a little lacking when I had the chance to go for a winner it felt like the power level max was reached but other times when I was hitting on the run it was effortless with the low swing weight. It was an amazingly responsive and whippy and I could switch the kind of shot I wanted to hit on a dime

Backhand-I got a lot of spin from my backhand. It also was perfect with my technique and I was able to hit some deep shots with this thing!
Serve- I felt it lacked a little here I am used to 12 oz rackets and it felt like I wasn't able to get that same plow through. I also felt that slice was harder for me to come but if I swung fast I could get amazing spin.
Volleys- I don't come to net much but this was great!! It was so maneuverable! I felt however that it was lacking some stability however which was a downer.
Serve returns- little unstable here as well however striking the ball cleanly resulted in an AMAZING return that automatically put me on the offensive of the point! I know that this is probably the honeymoon stage however I feel hat this fits with my game very well! Overall 9.5/10
From: Zac (TheBoom on TT), OR, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Dunlop black widow 17g 57lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: At 53 years of age I decided that it was time to get rid of my Head Microgels and get something easier to use. After discussing with the guys at my LTS if Tommy Robredo uses a 10.5 oz racket (some of the guys at my LTS were saying that the rackets he uses were just painted and were heavier) on the pro tour I decided to take the 300 tour and a Babolat Aero Storm GT out for a try. One of the things I noticed immediately was the 300 tour had good power (considering it was strung with this Dunlop Silk demo string). The Dunlop also had good control and feel. Another thing I liked was that the head shape and beam profile on the Dunlop was similar to my old Microgels where as the Babolat with the aero profile was not the same. The Babolat also felt vague and had less power (I also think Babolat rackets are for western grip players). Anyway I decided to buy 2 Dunlop 300 Tours and I am going to restring them with a different string at a little lower tension and go from there.
From: Chuck, Berkeley, CA, USA, 01/11
NTRP Rating: 4.5, 5.0 on a good day

Comments: Sorry Dunlop. You lost me with this version. Have played with every 300 since the original 300g. With decreased swing weight in comparison to earlier versions, the Biomimetic feels much lighter in the hand, less stable on off center hits and not as solid when playing the big boys with their 12oz sticks. Agree with others that the power is up to medium. Favorite is still the M-fil with the Aerogel 4D a close second. Would also appreciate your bringing back the "old school" bag that Tommy Hass used to carry. Love the classic look and colors.
From: Jim, Tustin, CA, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: TW demo

Comments: First thing to notice is how amazing it looks; they did a great job on the design. This racquet really lets you swing away, and I found that not holding anything back really allowed the frame to grant me more accuracy. I struggled generating topspin on the FH, and almost half of my BH slices were shanking off the frame, but I gladly trade that for the easy winners I achieved from being able to hit hard, flat balls to anywhere on the court and move opponents at will. My first serves had more power, and placement. Second serves need a little more work, but it might just need a change of mentality to adjust to hit a flatter ball. My returns (favorite benefit from this stick) were amazing. I was really able to turn any return of serve into my advantage and control points. This stick allowed for some really solid feeling deep volleys, it lacks a little in terms of touch on drops and angles though. I think a little tweaking with the strings may allow for some more touch and spin, and give this stick an overall A+.
From: JB, Ann Arbor, MI, USA, 11/10

Comments: Hit with this frame last night and did not like it. I recently moved from the Wilson nCode 6.1 16x18 to the Babolat PDGTR std length and now am looking to move back to a more control oriented frame. The 300 is a very maneuverable frame, but did not have the plow (heft?) and buttery feel that I am looking for....ah well the search continues
From: Raj, Portland, OR, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Babolat VS Team 17 mains (61#); Signum PPP hex 17 cross (59#)

Comments: The swingweight is the significant difference. Though 4D 300 Tour and Biomimetic 300 Tour have similar weight, it is easy to swing using the latter 300. I have moderate swinging style and using 4D was an issue as it was laboring to generate such spin after 2 full sets of playing doubles. This isn't the case with Biomimetic. My friends were complaining of my ball coming off deep at the baseline. Am not sure of Aeroskin, but slicing especially for volley approach is wicked. Love this stick and the colors, matches my barricades. Kudos to Dunlop for the upgrades.
From: Spelunker, KL, Malaysia, 11/10
String type and tension: Dunlop, 48 main and 50 cross

Comments: Just used it and it is a nice feeling racquet but not for me. My friend absolutely loves the Aerogel 300 and I think he would dig this as well. Good weight, good feel and if you want no problem customizing it. The 300 tour or non-tour are both designed to fit a large range of players. I preferred the Pacific X Pro with its more stable feel but a lot of others will like this lighter feeling racquet. I've used the aerogel 300, 4d 300, and now this. 300 series simply isn't for me but if you are a fan it should be an easy transition. I think the 200 Plus will be a better fit.
From: LK, 11/10

Comments: This is a solid racquet and has some mass for 11.3 ounces. First serves were great, second serves could have had more kick but weren't disappointing, and serve returns were great cause I was able to really swing through the ball without having the racquet be pushed around too much (could use some added weight for heavy serves). I was also very happy with groundstrokes. My forehand was accurate with good pace and my backhand (my best shot) I could hardly miss, but same with the second serves the topspin was harder to generate. Overall I give the racquet a 7-8 out of 10 and am looking to pick one up for my own and put some real strings in it.
From: Andrew, Jacksonville, FL, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: (Demo)

Control