Comments: Amazing. Just try this one. Power, control and plow through The weight was not an issue for me at all, just helped me with a better swing on any of my strokes. This racquet took my game to a higher level, more than any racquet has done (and I have tried many control oriented rackets -- all of the 200 series from Dunlop, various Wilsons, Heads, Babolat P Storm, etc.). This one is a beast. It is not a scalpel, it's a magic sword. Call Federer and tell him to switch now!
From: Sjoerd, 7/13

Comments: I just bought two of these sticks and love them. The feel and weight are classic and very rewarding. The stick is bliss from all areas of the court.
From: Jason, 6/13
String type and tension: 5.0 string golden set snake bite 17g at 55lbs

Comments: The new refined Carbon/Graphite materials like Organix, Fullerne, HM6, lately Graphene have produced some really fine racquets that, objectively, play like the heavyweigths from 10 years ago, but at 30 to 40g less weight/swingweight. So parachuting from Head Liquidmetal Prestige 93 sq inch, same Flexpoint, then Wilson K95 20x18, Volkl PB 10 Mid, Yonex VCore 89, and many others, I became firmly planted with a Dunlop Biomimetic 200 Light. This one performes at a level to the previous heavier iterations, with the benefit of being definitely more maneuverable. Nostalgia lead to an afair with this in the Tour version. Well, you get thrown back to preparing a bit earlier, you loose a bit of the lightning swiftness the Light has and, surprisingly, you don't gain much in comparision when you play your topspin game; The mass and high twistweight of the Tour help you, however, with slice and drop shots. I can hit edge sharp slice backhands and droppers are ridiculously easy to place. And there is this fee of simply cutting through the ball in an all time high; the Wilson K95 and the Yonex VC 89 were too stiff, the Volkl and the Heads were too low powered to deliver the goods in such a manner. This feel is easily addictive. I am convinced that I play better and more consistent with the Light; this shows how good the Light is, in fact. But this Tour really puts the smile on your face, even if you shank some. I'll end up using the Light in doubles and the Tour in singles. Both Dunlops have a level of performance simply unreached by others. There is the feel of Volkl, the power of Wilson, and the precision of Head Presige. All in one.

Comments: Played it with the original Dunlop strings and I hated it and was going to sell it. But, then I strung it with cheap synthetic gut at 48 pounds, wow, now it behaves just like a dream.
From: Andreas, 3/13

Comments: I have been using a 18x20 Wilson and Head racquets for well over a year now and have never owned a dunlop. The weight of this racquet is fantastic for those with the arm to use it. It offers excellent feel, I have always had issues with the Prestige and 6.1 Tours with stiffness. It also offers excellent spin and power. Brilliant racquet, A+.
From: Andy, 3/13
String type: Luxilon 4g 16

Comments: I was using the Dunlop 4d 200 previously and while I found it to be good with my single handed backhand and slices I found it difficult to use around the net, as I didn't feel I had enough control (even with an 18x20 string pattern). The first difference I noticed when using this racquet was that I had complete precision at net and was creating ridiculous angles. The racquet was so good at net that instead of worrying about how to hit the shot I was concentrating on where to place it. The second advantage was the control and power I had. Power was effortless and the angles and placement I could get at the back of the court was unreal. There is almost no negative feedback when returning hard shots and I found it surprisingly easy to maneuver at net. However, I found a couple of negative aspects to the racquet. Firstly, I found the balance to be slightly too head heavy. Adding an additional grip (as I like to have a large grip) really helped. Secondly, when at full stretch the weight of the racquet meant that it was difficult to get back. The serve was my biggest problem as I don't have perfect technique (so its not really a fault of the racquet). The final problem was the strain on my body. If you have a history of injury problems then don't use this racquet. In conclusion, this is the best racquet I have ever used and I have used a lot. If you like using angles in your play and play doubles this is the racquet for you. Just to tell you how this helped my game, I won a doubles match yesterday 6-0 6-0 against players who were beating me when I was using the Dunlop 4d 200. Need I say more.
String tension: 55-60 lbs

Comments: Don't believe the 345 swingweight. My kStaff 88 is also rated a 345 swingweight but feels noticeably heavier. Nonetheless, it's a very nice racquet. Either the swingweight on my kStaff 88 is overrated or the swingweight on the 200 Tour is underrated, but if the swingweight of 345 on the kStaff 88 is correct than I'd give this one a 337-340. No lead tape on either frame. I'm definitely picking up a few of these 200 Tour Dunlops, as it's a great player's racquet.
From: Julian, 10/12
String type and tension: Gosen OG Sheep 17g @ 60lbs

Comments: It's heavy, but rewarding. With good technique it won't hurt the arm, unless it's too heavy for you to handle. What you may lack in swing speed with this one is balanced out by the supreme plow though and power. It's great for people who like to hit flat or slice a lot. Keep in mind, if you have the strength then topspin is easy too. Control was noticed from the first hit. A+ for control.
From: Steven, 8/12

Comments: What a great racquet. I have demo'ed many racquets from TW and I ended up purchasing the Gamma 100T, but after using it for a while it was way too powerful and I had to change my swing to keep the ball in the court. Not what i wanted out of my racquet, so I went and demo'ed this racquet, then ended up purchasing it. WOW, this stick has power, but controlled power. I can take my full fast swing and hit it deep to the baseline and still keep it in. It feels very comfortable in my hands and there's no bad feedback to hurt my shoulder or elbow. The control is fantastic. I can hit down the line, and angle shots exactly where I want them. I am very pleased with my choice, I just wish I was smart enough to demo this the first time.
From: Doug, 8/12
String type and tension: Babolat VS Syn Gut Hybrid @ 55 lbs

Comments: This is an amazing racquet. It had tons of pop and plow through on offensive shots. I am twelve years old and just switched to this frame and has promoted my power and precision. It has excellent placement. The best shot is the slice. It plows right through and cuts the ball like a knife. It feels like an extension of my arm and highly recommend it to stronger players.
From: Ryan, 5/12

Comments: A nice frame, but it's not as maneuverable as the 4d, despite the lower swing weight. You can feel the extra .2 oz. of static weight with the BIO, and not in a good way. Noticeably stiffer than the 4d 200 tour - and there's no need for it. The 4D hits a big ball, it's plenty powerful enough, and there is definitely more feel. Prior to demo, I was prepared to make the switch, but it's not warranted (despite knowing my usual string setup would improve the experience). The Bio still hits with a lot of spin and can take anything up at net. On serve, it's more difficult to whip around, but I was able to bring some pretty big heat. It is odd what they did to the tour. It didn't need the extra weight or stiffness. Switching back to the 4D instantly brought different results in my practice matches. I hope the next iteration brings the 200 Tour back to where it needs to be.
From: Gary, 3/12

Comments: Really an awesome frame. So much control and power from this stick. My current stick is a 4D 300 leaded up to 343 grams strung, and a 340 swing weight, so switching over wasn't a huge deal. I will say though that the extra weight hurt me a little on serve and I would get jammed by a hard hit shot. Up at net this is a beast. I'm not the best at volleys, but with this stick I was hitting angles and droppers like I never have before. It is also a very comfortable stick with very good dampening, didn't need a dampener. I think a lot of 3.5-4.0 players would be better off using a heavier stick, and this is a good place to start.
From: Ben, 2/12

Comments: The 200 Tour is a beast! It's really fun to play with and has awesome cosmetics to go with it. Also, it's my first professional racquet that i didn't find in a sports store. I actually got it at a tennis shop. The weight of the racquet is well suited to my arm and the swing weight is great. The grip is very tacky like Dunlop said it would be. The racquet gives me a lot of control because almost all of the balls I hit stayed in the court and the ones that didn't were probably due to me. It has a smooth swing because of the heavy weight and allows me to hit a ball (even off-center ones) easily. The spin and power of the frame combined with my own power meant that I could hit hard and the ball would still stay in the court (I prefer baseline). The serve also feels very solid. I don't recommend this racquet for players who have short swings or don't have the strength to wield the 12.5 ounce weight (combined with head heavy balance). Overall I think Dunlop did a phenomenal job with this racquet and I hope they keep this up.
From: Dalton, 2/12

Comments: This is my first "real" racket to say, and I absolutely love it. I demoed this racket, the volkl power bridge, pure storm tour, and a k95. I really enjoyed both the volkl and the bio but I ended up picking up the bio for the comfort and overall plow I got with this racket. I bought this with luxion big bangers, but I was too n00bish and got asked for 58lbs, the results being too much power and not enough control. But even then I enjoyed every min playing with this racket for its plow, control, and spin. However, I don't recommend this racket for the "weak". I had to essentially power up even more to get on par with this racket, since it is so heavy, and it is so demanding. But it is very worth it in the end
From: Kenneth, 1/12

Comments: This was my first year searching for a racquet beyond the pre-stringed cheap ones in the local sports store. After trying a couple lighter frames that I thought more suited to my 3.5 rating based on the racquet guides, I discovered I liked them better with extra lead tape to make them heavier. Being a Dunlop person, I decided to bite the bullet and go for the weightiest frame they have to see how this "player's" racquet would feel. And I have to say, it's great. I love the feel I get, open string pattern is what I like, hitting topspin and slice one handed backhand couldn't be better, get a solid feel at the net volleying, and a satisfying pop on serves (this is with black widow poly strings). I have weighted my 500 and 300 Tour to similar specs as the 200 Tour, but the 200 Tour works great out of the box with no modifications. Don't be afraid to try it, even if you don't have the 4.5+ recommended rating, if your groundstroke form is sound, then a "player's" racquet may be just the ticket.
From: Roger, 11/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow 16 / 60 lbs

Comments: This racquet is by far one of the best racquets on today's market. I never played so well before. It excels strongly in everything. It looks cool too. The only con is the Gecko grip; I prefer leather.
From: Brandon, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17

Comments: I am a long term Head racquet user. I have happily used a Head Youtek Radical Pro for the past 1.5 years and before that a MicroGEL Radical Pro. Not sure why I wanted a change. I felt a bit stale with my game. After a lot of shopping and advice, I went with a Dunlop Biomimetic 200 Tour. I have played it for the last two days, first day singles, second day doubles. For the first time in a long time I am hitting out and the ball is staying in. The 200 had a bit more power than the Radical Pro but also a bit more spin. The ground strokes are similar. Where the 200 Tour shines is serve, return and net. The people I played with could not believe the difference. I am now a believer.
From: Tony, 11/11
String type and tension: Syn Gut, 56 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: One of the best racquets I've ever tried and I've pretty much tried them all. The precision and power from this racquet is amazing. All my baseline shots have great depth to them with none of my shots feeling like they're getting away from me. I am finding myself to have extremely steady strokes now since I'm not trying to overhit or pulling back on the power. I've had my friends try it out and they all love it. I have two and I'm thinking about getting more since I plan to play with these racquets for a long time.
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow 17g, 58lbs

Comments: I think I found found my true love. This racquet is so fun to use because there is nothing I hate about it. I love every single shot in the game with this stick in my hands. I disliked the serve with the 4D version before, but with Biomimetic technology, the serve is probably my favorite now. I will be switching from 4D version.
From: Jaime, 9/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow at 60 lbs

Comments: I've been a Wilson guy ever since I started playing tennis 6 years ago but decided it was time to try something else. Before this racquet I've been using the 6.1 tours from Wilson and loved them but the head size has always been an issue. So i looked for a racquet with similar specs of the Wilson BLX 6.1 tour and this was the closest with a bigger head size. The feel of the this racquet was surprisingly good. Groundstrokes felt solid even on off centered shots. On serves I found I could generate a lot more spin with this racquet than my previous racquet. This racquet has a lot of control with the ability to generate power. I thought I would never go away from Wilson but when I tried this racquet it won me over. Im glad I tried something new.
From: TJ, 9/11