Comments: Bought two of these because of the specs and sale price on a whim as a birthday present for myself. I'm pleasantly surprised. This stick has the control of a 18 x 20 pattern with more spin potential than that, what a tight pattern usually provides. Even with a full poly set up it is soft on the arm although it is not whippy as if there is too much flex. Unwanted vibrations are really effectively eliminated by the frame composite while sufficient feel is still provided. Even with a leather grip added on top of the standard grip, the low swingweight still makes it light enough to handle and without the racquet tiring you out after long sessions. Because the power level is low and the racquet is quite forgiving - it actually plays like a 100 sq inch head size - one can really hit out without fear of over hitting which results in controlled shot making. My double handed back hand seems to find decent depth consistently - something I tend to struggle playing with other lighter racquets. I feel very comfortable with this racquet - perhaps the best racquet for my game style that I have ever hit with. This must be a very under rated racquet from Dunlop and it is sad that it is apparently not being replaced with something similar as the new line all seems to be quite stiff in terms of the flex ratings as is the fashion in the modern game.
From: Werner, 4/13

Comments: I usually play with Head Prestige IG Pro strung with Bi-phase at 57lbs, but I decided to test this racquet after trying my friend's Dunlop Biomimetic 300 to see if this racquet's lower weight and swingweight will provide me with back up stick for off days. Well, I was right. It has more power, but a softer feel then my HPP, so it helps me to hit better topspin backhands, especially when defending on the run. As others commented it has surprisingly good topspin for the 95 inch head stick, although not as good as the Head Extreme Pro or Babolat AeroPro Drive, of course. It does not generate as heavy a ball as beefier players racquets, but I guess you cannot have everything. For me, it fills this niche between tweeners and players rackets, especially if you have a one handed backhand and find 100 sq inch head racquets a bit cumbersome and lighter sticks like Dunlop 300 series slightly too powerful and unstable. If you are 4.5 or higher level player, then I think Head Prestige Pro or MP are better, more stable rackets but 4.0 level players should definitely give it a try. Thanks to a low swingweight, it should be fairly easy to bring it up to players stick spec if desired, although I have not tried it yet.

Comments: This one is super stable and solid. No wobble, no flutter, just like a strong ring going through the ball. But soft on the joints, no harshness, even on off center hits. The string bed is control oriented, no hot spots, very evenly distributed responsiveness centerwise. In fact, in the center region is very similar in string tightness to my Wilson Six.One Team 20x18 2011. Power level is low, but this is not a dead racquet (the two I bought on a bargain from TW Europe were pre-strung with Dunlop Silk 24kg). Objectively, it plays like a genuine player's racquet; the lighter swingweight results in a bit less plough, so the feel differs from a heavy weight. No butter here. It is even more precise than the racquet with the highest precision I have used till now (Head Prestige Flexpoint Mid). Spin production is more than good. This racquet is a dream for someone with sound technique and stroke production who is willing to trade in shear power for ultimate precision. And it is a racquet which is really fun to play with. It has the solid/soft feel of a Volkl X10 Mid+, the precision of a Head Prestige Mid, the spin of a Yonex VCore 89, and the power level to some 98 sq inch racquets.

Comments: I switched to the Dunlop 200 Lite last summer. I had played with the Head Prestige 98 prior to the change. I was in the market for a Head Prestige Pro because I wanted the more open string pattern. However a friend of mine recommended I try the new Dunlop 200 Lite because of its 16x19 string pattern. I took out the Head Prestige Pro and the 200 Lite for a demo. I played with the Prestige for about 30 minutes and love it! I then tried the Dunlop, strung up with Dunlop Silk 16. I usually hate multi-filament strings and never play with a 16 gauge. But never the less I was instantly hooked. I have never felt a racquet that is so stable. It feels amazing around the net and off the ground. I played with the Lite for the rest of the day and purchased 3 of them when I returned the demo. Once strung up with a nice poly at higher tension, I found heaven on earth in the form of the Dunlop Biomimetic 200 Lite. Do not let the "Lite" fool you. It is a players stick that is unlike anything else. Definitely a must try.
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma

Comments:If you are a 4+ player you will need to do one of 2 things, get the normal Biomimetic 200 or the plus version for the weight, or 2) add a lot of lead tape to the head and handle to stabilize it. Cheers!

Comments: This racquet is amazing! All it took was one play test and I was hooked. Ground strokes were easy with the high maneuverability and spin potential. Serving was spot on for both power and spin. My biggest recommendation on this one is to string it tight with a spin string like rpm blast. Spin is the best of any 95 I've seen. By having the tight string pattern it solves any instability at net. Also this makes it so you have to generate all your own power, which is good for big hitters. This frame has a solid and consistent feel with little to no warping. I used to be a Wilson guy but now I've been converted to dunlop because of this frame.
From: Phil, 4/12

Comments: Truly a hidden gem!!! This racquet offers a very controlled and comfortable feel while leaving the power up to you. I can hit my groundstrokes with excellent depth and precision without fear of overhitting the ball. The open string pattern makes spin generation easy and while the low swingweight allows easy racquet head acceleration. I am coming from the Prince EXO3 Tour and have been very happy so far. My racquet choice came down to this frame vs the Wilson Pro Staff BLX Six One 95. I chose this frame as it won in overall stability and quality. I purchased 3 of these frames and every single one of them weight the exact same with the same balance.

Comments: This, quite simply, is a magic racket. It hits magic shots. I won the first nine sets I played with it (then I threw my back out, so when I lost the tenth one it probably wasn't the racket's fault). String it with Kirschbaum Competition 17 at mid tension, the feel is sublime and the placement is typical 200 : DEAD-ON. Oh, and the color scheme is the nicest I've ever seen. I hit with the 500 Tour and that was nice too, but this one is better for baseline bashers (way more flex, lets you put more oomph into it)
From: Damon, 2/12

Comments: I have played with the 4D 200 and have owned the 4D 100, 200 Tour, and 300 Tour. I currently play with the Biomimetic 200 Lite and will now be switching to the Bio 200 Tour. The 200 Tour is the racquet I have been trying to find for over two years. Perfect weight, stable, solid, spin, power, control, touch. I am hitting a much heavier deeper ball and with control. The touch and feel at the net is amazing. The serve provided extra pop and spin - I was able to hit corners. My arm has not objected to the added weight. Very comfortable with just enough flex. If you like a heavier racket you should try this racket. The 200 Lite is a great racquet as well - just not as stable on off center shots and the lower weight forced me to swing harder to achieve similar results.
From: Cameron, 9/11
String type and tension: Black Widow 17g at 55 lbs

Comments: What a beautiful glorious racquet. It feels light and is quit maneuverable. I'm getting spin like I've never had before because I never have to worry about swinging less. It's a great feeling to able to just unload on every shot. Depth has been awesome and my kick serve has come to a new level. I would like to lead tape it just a bit so I can get a little more pace on the shots. Lastly, I came from a tweener 03 type frame and while it provided power and felt a bit heavier on the swing, this racquet's actual mass makes it a solid returner, I rarely feel like I can be bullied, even when blocking a hard serve.
From: Anthony, 9/11
NTRP Rating: 3.5 - 4.0

Comments: I've been trying out Dunlop's 300 variations and modified 200's since I play with a 97 square inch M-Fil 200 plus currently. I think this is the one I've been waiting for. It plays more like a straight-on 200 than all the previous years' models. This is the first racquet I've played with that has the stability, feel, accuracy, maneuverability and control of a player's racquet at a somewhat lighter weight. In my opinion, sticking with the 95 is the trick-the frame can be a little denser than the 97, 98 and 100's, and still lose just a little weight. At 95 square inches, I'm still getting plenty of access to spin on every stroke. I honestly feel like the only sacrifice I'm making at this weight is the extra mass to deal with really heavy balls, and put a little more punch in my volleys and serves. I don't play with anyone much above the 4-4.5 level, so it's not a huge issue. If you can handle more weight, by all means you should, but if you can't, know that this racquet is exactly as named: a 200, but a little lighter. As one reviewer noted, it's as close to a Black Max for feel as Dunlop has come in a long time, so I'm stocking up on these puppies while they can match them for me!
From: Stewart, 8/11
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Rough 54/Head Rip Control at 56 lbs

Comments: I've had this racquet for about 2 months and I'm so glad I bought this one. It's a bit heavier than the Babolat Pure Storm Team I used to have but I definitely felt like the power was so much better with Dunlop than with Babolat. I'm so pleased with this racquet especially on serves. I felt they improve and I enjoyed also good for drives and backhands.
From: Andrea, 8/11

Comments: I currently play a Prince O3 Tour and have been reasonably happy with them. I tried the Biometric 200 Lite and I was thoroughly impressed. I don't know whether it's because I have not tried a bunch of racquets but this thing is very solid. It has a very different feel then anything else I've hit with. The only thing I might change would be going with a larger version because when you missed the sweet spot it wasn't very sweet.
From: Terry, 8/11

Comments: This is exactly what I've been looking for. If you've played with the classic Black Max [I still have two] and something like an M-fil 200 you'll have an idea of how this plays. It's got the great feel and solid thump of the Black Max with the maneuverability and spin potential of newer tech. It's the ideal combo for me and has helped take my game up a level. No lazy footwork or half-hearted swings though. Hit it right and you can do amazing things. I tested several Head racquets, other Dunlops [300, 300 tour, 200 regular], Volkls, but this was just perfect for me.
From: N.G. 08/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Silk 58lbs.

Comments: I am a long-time fan of Wilson 6.1 Tour, but I wanted a frame that would be just a bit lighter, bigger and more forgiving, but would still feel great - something like the Asian version of 6.1 but easily available in the US. The Dunlop 200 lite was a good fit. It is only 1 oz lighter than my K90, so it did not deprive my 1HBH of much power, but after some timing adjustments I was finally able to whip it as fast as my recreational-level fitness permits. It was said to be low-powered, so I ordered it strung with VS Team to get some help in the power department. The childish "gecko" look (on pictures) was initially a turn-off, but it actually looked better in reality, and with a black overgrip it is quite decent. The lack of mass in the head was noticeable - with the 200 Lite you always have to "crush the ball". The old habits of dragging/pulling the racquet forward to "meet the ball" no longer work, the magical "wall-like" feeling is gone, but hitting hard & fast is just as fun. Players who face hard hitters and need more stability can add some lead to 3 & 9 o'clock - there is plenty of room for customization. I plan to change the original grip to Wilson leather. The grip shape is close to Wilson's as I can feel the bevels. Leather will also make the racket a bit heavier (closer to K90), without impacting the lower swingweight of 200 Lite.
From: Igor
String type and tension: Babolat VS Team 17 @ 59 lbs

Comments: Very crisp response, great feeling for the ball. Outstanding in all areas. Very similar to many other small headed player's racquets such as Wilson 6.1 Tour, Prestiges etc. Players who have one-handed backhands will enjoy this racquet. The slightly lighter swingweight makes all the difference allowing greater maneuverability. There's about 4-6 grams less in the head compared to the aforementioned. I like the specs as they come. This racquet feels very similar (and has an identical swingweight )to my Dunlop 4D 300 Tours to which I have added 4 grams at 2 and 10 o'clock, both outstanding. Both require and allow full swings, plenty of spin, very enjoyable indeed.
From: Charles, UK. 4/11
String type and tension:Mains -Signum Pro Hyperion 1.18/Crosses -Isospeed Prof 17 @ 50 lbs

Comments: Just bought this racquet after owning the bio 300 Tour for 3-weeks and WOW what a difference. I thought the 300T was the one, but lower topspin potential (16x19) and poor stability pulled it down a tad. This 200 lite however is sublime. Don't be fooled by the 'lite' name, its far from being light. It's definitely a player's racquet, but just with a lower swingweight. It does everything the 300t can do except better. Serving is incredible, better than 300t, as is control, feel & more importantly topspin and stability, which are at the next level. I agree with TW's review on 300T, but this lite, I would add a +2 to serve, +5 to serve return, +7 to stability and -5 to maneuverability. 4-5+ ntrp Players who worship Federer's racquet but can't handle the weight and smaller sweetspot must try this racquet. It's incredible. I'm use to racquets like the pure storm, ie. 98", 320 weight, 320 swingweight but this thing, whilst a bit harder to use, 95", 340g, ~320 sw is a the best racquet I've ever owned. Well- done Dunlop. You have converted another advocate.
From: Dave, Sydney, Australia, 03/1
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Proline II 17g. 55lb, Gosen sheep 17 on cross @55lb

Comments: A little bit of lead in the throat and 2 grams at 6 o'clock and it transforms it into a super stable stick while keeping valance... Great depth and easy control. Rip it when needed and slice to die for. Great fast head speed on serve. It's just a comfy arm friendly racket that does a lot of things good. ~In stock form its powerful and light. Use lead to beef it up and voila...Not lost a match with it yet. Mines probably same in spec as the 320 version but I like the option of being able to make it lighter if ~I want to. Love it so far.
From: DH, UK, 03/11
String type and tension: Signum and Gut crosses

Comments: I purchased the 200 Lite and have now played with it for over 9 hours. I currently use the Dunlop 4D 200 18x20 and really like it - with the exception of access to spin. I'm a 4.5 player and like the solid feel, control and consistency of the 4D. I have tried all sorts of open pattern rackets to find a better balance of low power, solid feel, control, and swing weight. I tried the Bio 300 Tour and it was too light and a bit unstable - I also tried several other brands but none of them compared to my 4D 200. After playing with the Bio 200 Lite I think I have found my perfect racquet - it's a tad light - but I have enjoyed the additional head speed on the ground and maneuverability at the net. The 200 Lite is great at the net and offers great touch. The biggest improvement was on the serve - the open string pattern makes a huge difference over the 4D. Serve speed and spin are both up - and easy to place with consistency. Overall I'm still in transition and haven't sold my 4D's. I will play with adding weight to the Bio 200 Lite and see what happens - I didn't add weight to the 4D. I have it strung with Hurricane Tour 17 in the mains and NXT Tour 17 in the crosses - strung at 58. Nice string set-up - I may try 60 with RPM/NXT next time.
From: Cameron, San Francisco, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Hurricane Tour/NXT Tour 58

Comments: Do NOT let the "Lite" designation mislead you. It's a solid, comfortable, customizable, middleweight player's racquet. Extraordinary precision approaches that of the "laser guided" AG 4d 100. It's agile and extremely stable with outstanding access to topspin and slices, especially with a low friction hybrid such as gut/low friction poly in the low 50s. The stock 11.5 oz weight and 6 pts HL balance leave LOTS of room for customization by advanced players and tinkerers. Lower level players will find this racquet very forgiving, especially if you're prone to hitting long. A "Jack-of-All-Trades and Master of ALL!"
From: Timothy, Dunwoody, GA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat VS 16/Hurricane Feel 17 @ 51/48

Comments: Is the stiffness rating correct? Dunlop says 63. A demo should be arriving soon from TW but I'm curious about this number.
From: Tim, Dunwoody, GA, USA, 02/11
(Tim, yes, we measure the specs of multiple strung frames we have in stock from the manufacturer and average those findings to create the specs listed on our site.--TW Staff)

Comments: I have been playing with the Dunlop 300 series for the past 5 years. I have also played ITFs and USTA tourneys. Being a competitive player, I have tried out numerous racquets - this racquet is by far one the best Dunlop has ever produced. I honestly believe that this racquet will do very well in the market - people just need to try it out. Perfect balance in regards to weight, head size, and stiffness. Too good to be true.
From: Ryan, CA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: 55lbs

Comments: A great racquet from Dunlop. Tested the Bio 300 tour and the 200 plus and this racquet, 200 lite. The "lite" played way better than the other two. The stability and the feel were exceptional. Don't be discouraged in any way by the "lite". If this was lite the other two are super lite. Great depth and precision with a good amount of topspin. Strung with MSV Mains and Hyperion in the crosses (24/23 kg). Overall score 8.5-9/10.
From: Niklas, Sweden, 02/11
String type and tension: Poly 24/23
NTRP Rating: approx 5.0

Comments: Is this racquet scheduled to be playtested?
From: Patrick, Charlotte, NC, USA, 01/11
(Patrick, yes, this racquet is on our list to be playtested. Look for it in a couple of months.--TW Staff)

Dunlop Biomimetic Racquets
Dunlop Gecko-Tac Grip
Dunlop Tennis Racquets
Jason Huang
What Plays Like A Slazenger Pro Braided
What Plays Like A Volkl Organix 10 (295g)

Slazenger Pro Braided Racquets